Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Manager of Information Systems (Commerical Lending) to join their top notch Tech/Innovation and Commercial Lending team.
This is a Full-Time, Direct-hire role and is 100% Remote!
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- 7+ years of Management experience focusing on Technology/Information Services
- Partner with the Salesforce / nCino CoE to drive implementation of nCino along with key initiatives that are part of the Commercial Lending Transformation program.
- Define and deliver scalable technical architecture and integrated solution involving different in-house and vendor solutions and a variety of middleware products (e.g. Mulesoft, Informatica, etc.)
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment, environment management, resiliency, disaster recovery and production support.
- Develop tactical and strategic roadmaps for future state business capabilities in partnership with Commercial Lending business leadership
- Lead the technical architecture, design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems in an Agile delivery while having the opportunity to remain in a hands-on engineering role.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.