Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a GIS Software Engineer to work 100% Remote on a Full-time/Direct hire basis.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated Full Stack Developer to participate in software development within an Agile team developing web applications. You will be responsible for work in all stages of SDLC, from reviewing requirements, to design, to develop and test, to deployment. We are looking for a candidate who can quickly pick up new technologies, respond quickly to change and adapt to changing requirements.
- Design and development of cloud-hosted web applications for insurance industry from high-level architecture and network infrastructure to low-level creation of site layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, workflow, unit testing and end-to-end integration testing etc.
- Working from static application mockups and wireframes, developing front-end user interfaces and page templates in HTML 5, CSS, SAAS, LESS TypeScript, bootstrap, Angular and third-party controls like Kendo UI/Infragistics.
- Design and develop functional and responsive web applications by collaborating with other engineers in the Agile team.
- Help team in building cloud native Geospatial solutions
- Develop REST API.
- Implement UI Automation along with development responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of T-SQL and database programming with any RDMS system.
- Strong problem-solving skills Fast learner and keen to learn.
- Excellent listening skills Good written and verbal communication skills Enthusiasm, energy, and creativity
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- B.S. in Math, EE, CS or Software Engineering; M.S preferred.
- 2+ years of GIS Software development experience with open stack is a huge plus – GeoServer, MapBox, OpenLayers, MapServer – In general Serverless GIS experience is preferable
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in development of commercial-grade software products (C#, .NET).
- DotNet Core and Angular experience is a big plus.
- 1+ year in developing, deploying, and supporting SAAS product onto the cloud.
- 1+ years of working with cloud AWS or Azure
- Strong understanding of Agile process and best practices
- Strong knowledge of latest technologies and trends.
- Ability to develop use-cases from business requirements
- Ability to collaborate effectively with project stakeholders outside of Dev. group, especially with Product Management on feature requirements and project schedules.
- Ability to provide effective technical leadership and oversight to development team on a project, ensuring that software is developed in adherence to established architecture, design, quality standards, as well as delivery schedule.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.