Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Support Desk Technician
to join their team in Phoenix, AZ. This is a 6-month Contract to Hire position.
100% REMOTE after the first 4-6 weeks of on-site training.
Shift: 7am-4pm Thursday - Monday
The Support Desk Technician is responsible for remote front-line support, providing initial triage and documentation for Team Members across the company. This position works within the ITIL framework to communicate with Team Members and other functional units within the IT Department.
Within the IT Support domain, the Support Desk Technician I require a basic understanding of the software used in a Microsoft office environment, desktop browser maintenance, and desktop computer and printer troubleshooting. A strong sense of customer-focused service is a must. Proficiency in documenting work performed and setting expectations for the timelines required to complete service is required. An understanding of ITIL aligned best practices is preferred.
Essential Job Functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Provide first-level hardware, software, and network support for Team Members located across the company.
- Interprets, evaluates, and resolves complex problems associated with store and corporate systems.
- Logs and documents all incidents and user contact in a case management system.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, monitors incident queue, and reviews group email while providing immediate solutions whenever possible.
- Using defined escalation procedures; logs and escalates problems as appropriate to tier 2 support team.
- Place service calls to outside vendors; monitor and track the call until issue is resolved.
- Follows-up with Team Members to make sure their problem/request is resolved.
- Keeps management and users updated with changes in the status of key systems.
- Stays informed and current with all procedures for systems and equipment.
- Assists with various projects.
- 2-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years of phone queue support.
- 1+ years of experience working within a ticketing platform.
- 2+ years working experience with Microsoft Operating Systems.
- 2+ years of Microsoft Office troubleshooting, all versions.
- Ability to effectively use/operate a PC and standard business applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to independently research issues with Microsoft products is required.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot hardware (PC, laptops, printers, tablets, and smartphones), software and system problems required.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of network topology is preferred.
- ITIL 2011 certification is preferred.
- CompTIA and/or Microsoft certifications preferred.
- Must be flexible and available to provide off-hours support and coverage.
- Maintain high levels of integrity and dependability.
- Maintain a focus on results, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Works well in a team environment and effectively manages work activities.
- Project a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Be extremely flexible and adaptable.
- Demonstrates the ability to function and stay focused in a constant pressure, fast growing and ever-changing organization.
- Ability to competently understand, speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to produce professional written communication including project submittals, complex Visio diagrams and knowledgebase articles.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, project steering committees and customers.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communications skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.