Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an Associate Social Analyst to join their team for a Direct Hire role located in Detroit, MI!
Our client is seeking a full-time Associate Social Analyst for our Detroit office. This role will be responsible for analysis/reporting, data strategy, and optimization recommendations to enable social campaigns. The role combines a passion for finding opportunity areas in the social program supported by deep analysis and insights, all stemming from your natural curiosity and need to understand the "why" behind data. This analyst will also assist the team in analyzing content and identifying overall program success and marketing opportunities that could increase performance of the campaigns.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a business environment, with a minimum of 12 months successfully working within an intensively client-focused model such as an external consulting or marketing services firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics or equivalent experience
- A storyteller, be able to make sense of data and extrapolate meaningful and actionable insights
- Fluent in Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Tik Tok, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience in creating and delivering presentations using PowerPoint
- Strong experience with excel
- Social Listening experience (Netbase) preferred
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692