Our premier direct end client is looking for Senior Associate Data Science & Analytics, NYC or Atlanta, GA - Full-Time (Remote till-Covid-19). Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at email@example.com or 949-202-5527 between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: Full-Time - Permanent
Title: Senior Associate Data Science & Analytics
Location: (Remote till-Covid-19) – then can work in either NYC, NY or Atlanta, GA locations
Salary: $ Market Ranges
Type: Direct Hire
- We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet.
- But in 2020, we did a full reboot.
- What’s different? It all starts with people.
- Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology.
- But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common.
- We believe our differences are our strength.
- So, we push for inclusion, challenge convention, and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas.
- Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
Think cohesively about program performance cross-channel to:
- Our client is seeking a full-time Senior Associate of Data Analytics.
- This role will be responsible for analysis/reporting, data strategy, and optimization recommendations to enable a data-driven performance marketing program.
- Work directly with the Media team and channel leads to understand campaign structure, changes in media execution and market conditions that influence performance.
- Partner with the account leads to summarize and clearly communicate results and recommendations to clients.
- Assist Data colleagues to QA/validate data collection in media measurement tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Generate insights about “why”
- Make recommendations for optimization and/or testing
- Manage workflow of assigned tasks with JIRA
- Attend regular team meetings
- The applicant should have at least 3-5 years of work experience in a business environment, with a minimum of 2 years successfully working within an intensively client-focused model such as an external consulting or marketing services firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- A storyteller, be able to make sense of data and extrapolate meaningful and actionable insights Intellectually curious
- Ability to work on a fast-paced and account and pivot as priorities change
- Digital measurement/analytics tool(s): Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar
- Media measurement tool(s): Adobe Campaign, AdWords, Search Ads, Facebook for Business, etc.
- SQL, Python, R.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Paid media execution – search, social, display, video – and related performance metrics, e.g., cost per acquisition, bounce rate, click-through rate, reach
- Performance marketing or lead/demand gen media programs
- Financial services or personal finance vertical (or medical underwriting insurance)
- Desire to learn.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.