Our Direct Client is looking to hire an Adobe Analytics Consultant.
Position Title: Business Systems Analyst (Adobe Analytics)
Compensation: Negotiable rate, along with yearly bonus & benefits
The Systems Analyst provides technical documentation to support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of the company’s systems. The Systems Analyst will assist in processing data, developing reports and extracting actionable intelligence. The Systems Analyst is also required to make informed decisions on measurement and optimization. The ability to recognize and understand trends, collaborate with cross-functional teams and solve complex problems are key to success within this role. This position will be focused on (but not limited to) Digital Marketing.
- Identifies digital key performance indicators; analyze, understand, and communicate performance trends and optimization recommendations; and provide insights and technical documentation to help accelerate the success of digital strategies and tactics.
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements and ask probing questions to fully understand business needs and how they relate to key performance measurements.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in the analytics and marketing space.
- Advocate for highest impact needs and provide inputs for ROI analysis
- Create, maintain, and interpret reports, including long-term trends, campaign and/or page performance, and customer segments.
- Use web analytics data to recognize patterns and trends to understand visitor behavior and identify improvement opportunities.
- Monitor the integrity of all web analytics data, working with platform owners to correct data collection issues where necessary.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to foster data-driven strategy and execution.
- Manage and execute analytics installs, changes, and customization via tag management.
- Propose, manage, and execute branding and analytics strategies.
- Keep pace with industry changes, technologies, and strategies.
- Predicts potential problems for data, applications and/or systems and provides recommended solutions.
- Prepares and maintains detailed design specifications per approved standards/procedures.
- Participates in on-call rotation and performs escalated support for production applications that involves advanced troubleshooting.
- Participates in, or leads, internal initiatives for the implementation, use, and improvement of processes, procedures, guidelines, and metrics for Systems Analysis team or IT organization.
- Keen attention to detail, strong organizational skills and excellent communications skills.
- Strong commitment to team environment dynamics with the ability to contribute expertise and follow leadership directives at appropriate times.
- Self-motivated, critical and creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics report suite design
- Experience with Adobe Analytics implementations using DTM/Launch.
- At least 6 years of experience in Adobe Analytics along with DTM (Dynamic tag manager)/Launch.
- A bachelor’s degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the area of systems analysis to equal four years.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.