Atrilogy’s client is looking for Global Account Transition Specialist in Pasadena, CA:
Position : Global Account Transition Specialist
Duration: Direct Hire
Location: Pasadena, CA (Onsite work)
A successful candidate will join a team of experienced and highly collaborative professionals spanning client’s global offices. This high-profile position will support the onboarding process by coordinating the custodian, asset, and operational set ups for new and transitioning client accounts. This often involves identifying and recommending approaches to solve problems, improve the process, and automate workflows. The work environment is fast paced and collegial where everyone is available to pitch in offering support or advice.
What you will do
Join a team of experienced account transition specialists
This is a dynamic, client-focused team environment. Specialists coordinate transition related duties including client onboarding, set up of new accounts, changing and closing accounts. GAT specialists work with Client Service Executives, Investment Management Team, and Investment Operations as well as the client’s appointed custodian and accounting agent. This position reports to the Global Account Transition (GAT) Supervisor. We need people who are flexible, curious, innovative and adaptable. Open to new ideas and new ways of working, you’ll combine excellent powers of analysis with good people skills.
What you will bring
- Coordinate transition related duties including the set up new accounts, coordinate custodian changes, close accounts and process assets transfers with Client Service Executive, Cash Control Group, Fund Administration, Portfolio Management team, Settlements and other parties
- Build relationships with internal and external contacts in order to better understand and complete transition requirements
- Arrange transition meetings inviting all relevant transition stakeholders across affected teams.
- Confirm critical information with custodian for account set up, conversion, and asset movements
- Complete a new account checklist and ensure timely completion of electronic transition folder
- Complete and send out new account documentation (standard custodian letters) and authorized signers list to the new custodian
- Coordinate Relationship Management Application (RMA) to set up new custodians for SWIFT messaging
- Create and maintain account information in internal systems including InvestOne and CARS
- Utilize Business Process Management (BPM) application to facilitate transitions by completing account information in BPM in timely and accurate manner; guide progress of transition in BPM
- Receive and verify asset certification from custodians, accurately load positions, and reconcile loaded positions to the certified asset list before trading begins. If securities include alternative investments or mortgages, involve respective groups to ensure the proper recording of investments.
- Coordinate asset transfers into and out of Mutual Fund and LLC accounts.
- Perform take-on cost / position / inception market value reconciliations as required.
- Assist team members and perform special ad hoc assignments as required.
- An undergraduate degree in finance or another relevant discipline or relevant work experience
- Prefer 5+ years investment industry experience especially in operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to interact with senior members in both the client’s organization and managers in other departments at Client.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and demonstrated analytical skills for identifying issues, performing research, and recommending action
- Knowledge of Fixed Income Securities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Bloomberg for security research
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.