Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Oracle HCM Business Analyst (100% Remote) to join their team for a permanent position.
Position: Oracle HCM Business Analyst
Location: Kansas City, Kansas 66106, Must be able to work Central Time zone
Duration: Full Time
Client is unable to hire candidates living in CA, NY OR NJ!!
Working for a GREAT boss!
Where they believe in a work/life balance and ability to grow your career as they have a "promote-from-within mentality".
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to play a key role in transforming the Information Technology department through exciting projects and initiatives. This includes working closely with leadership and internal customers as we reshape our application portfolio. Working with IT and its business partners, you will use business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and determination to craft solutions that meet business and technology objectives. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining a wide variety of software to support the department, organization and our customers.
Great-to-haves but not deal breakers:
- Bachelor’s degree or work related experience.
- Experience working as a business analyst in full SDLC for software projects.
- Experience facilitating meetings.
- Experience providing excellent oral and written communication to a diverse audience.
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organized.
- Human Resource Information System experience.
- Strong data and business process modeling skills.
- Experience in the supply chain or grocery industry.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using SQL.
- Oracle HCM cloud experience
- Lead identification and evaluation of quality improvements, service enhancements, cost reductions, and productivity increases of a business activity or process.
- Help shape the vision of longer-term business requirements and business initiatives.
- Communicate business priorities to the technology organization in order to drive effective business solutions.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Facilitate requirements and design sessions with user community.
- Drive the development of process and functional documentation.
- Analyze the impact of proposed solution across the business.
- Develop use cases/stories to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team and contribute business partner’s perspective during design reviews.
- Provide input to the development of formal business cases when enterprise-wide business solutions are proposed.
- Associated Lead test plan and test script development, as well as test execution activities.
- Train the business community when necessary.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.