Peak17’s direct client is seeking a Desktop Support Technician to join their team in Las Vegas, NV on a 3+month Contract to Hire basis.
The Desktop Technician II is a full-time resource on the Information Technology Support team. The Support Ops role is an integral part of the overall support infrastructure. Essential to ensure all user requests are met within the service level agreement. Providing concierge service to our end users via the Technical Concierge workstation. Complete the onboarding and offboarding tasks for all employees.
The ideal candidate would be articulate with exceptional customer service stills. Should be detailed and very well organized. Able to work independently with little supervision. Additionally, the perfect candidate can effectively multi-task.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Respond to hardware and software support issues from employees.
- Setup and configure user’s workstations.
- Install applications and software.
- Maintain software used on desktop systems including Windows and Mac OS.
- Maintain IT Inventory.
- Work with vendors to help resolve technical issues.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Thrive in a team-based environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Familiar with the following:
- Service Now
- Windows 10
- Group Policy
- MAC OS
- Jamf Pro
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692