Atrilogy Solutions Group is in search of a Systems Administrator
specializing in Active Directory, Exchange
and experienced with ITSM ticketing systems such as ServiceNow
. This is a 6+ month contract
that will sit onsite in Los Angeles, CA
Title: Systems Administrator
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Location: Los Angeles, CA
The System Administrator will be responsible for providing operational and technical support to ensure the ongoing stability of enterprise services. The incumbent will serve as the technical escalation point for Service Desk Tier 1 and 2 teams while working with management and engineering teams identify areas for process improvements. This role is very client focused and requires excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and professional image is a must.
Day to Day responsibilities:
Identity Management within 365
Site/AD/Application maintenance, clean up, and rollouts
Tier 2/3 Service Desk Escalation. *This individual only helps with the escalations from other Service Desk individuals.
- Serve as tier 3 escalation for operational and technical support for Service Desk teams
- Perform root cause analysis and provide recommendations to improve system level access and improve overall delivery process.
- Account Management with Active Directory and Exchange. Leverage PowerShell scripting for reporting and automation. (Office 365 is a plus)
- Oversee NTFS and Share Permission on File Servers. Provide operational support of Windows Server Services (File, Print, DHCP and GPOs)
- Provide oversight with managing and supporting DHCP services on Windows Servers (IP Scopes, Reservations)
- Provide operation support of Network Print Services on Windows Servers
- Responsible for managing and supporting GPOs on Windows Servers
- Perform Hot Swappable Hardware Replacements for Server Infrastructure (HDD, Fans, Power Supplies)
- Perform switchport level commands on Cisco Infrastructure (descriptions, vlans, speed/duplex, port security)
- Oversee the adding/removing devices to Orion Monitoring Solution (SNMP, VTY ACL)
- Architect, create, deploy and maintain standard workstation Win7 and Win 10 images and packages; maximize automation for build process and automate installations with scripting (using SCCM 2012 R2)
- Develop and maintain Microsoft patch updates (using SCCM 2012 R2)
- Provide operational support to the enterprise endpoint protection system (AV and Spam) and activities associated with keeping it up to date (Symantec SEP12 and MessageLabs is a plus)
- Participate with day to day operation activities, tasks, assignments or projects as assigned by manager
- Assist with providing overall operation support of enterprise tools, applications and critical business applications
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or related technical field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience with a ITSM type ticketing solution (ex: ServiceNow)
- Experience in technical position with primary responsibilities in user support in a Microsoft environment, which includes Windows 7/10 and MS Office Suite 2010/2013/2016; focus on Outlook.
- Must be able to work independently to perform work assignment, as well as in a team environment
- Experience managing Active Directory objects within Windows 2003/2008/2012 server.
- Experience in a technical position in a facility with standard network and server environment: of TCP/IP protocol, DNS, DHCP, WINS.
- Extensive working experience with troubleshooting basic TCP/IP issues, packet captures and traces.
- Ability to persistently troubleshoot a problem through resolution, with extensive experience with Microsoft technologies
- Experience supporting Anti-Spam solution (Message Labs is a plus)
- Experience with practical working knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2012 R2
- Working experience with Active Directory GPOs
- Experience managing and supporting Windows File and Print Sharing, NTFS permissions.
- Experience with Office 365 migration and management is a plus
- Experience with change/release management process in a enterprise environment.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, including ability to organize time and work on multiple tasks and follow through to completion of task or project
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.