Our Direct client is looking for an SAP WM Consultant for a 14 month Contract
. This is 100% Remote. There are 2 open positions
This role is for a Large, Fortune 500 company PLUS, working with a GREAT boss!!
MUST work Eastern Time Zone hours
- Long Term Contract 14 month + contract
- Client is based in Atlanta GA,
- This is 100% Remote; however local candidates preferred, that can go into the office AS Needed based on the project
- There are 2 open contract positions
The client is in the Blueprint Phase and is looking to bring someone on ASAP.
There are 2 Video Interviews, 1st
interview is with Hiring manager, 2nd
interview is with SAP Architect
Position Title: SAP WMS Consultant
- At least 5 years’ experience in systems implementation, IT applications support, and/or consulting with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Experience in supporting an SAP Logistics Execution in a Global Environment.
- SAP MM/WM configuration experience
- Advanced analytical skills and full comprehension of systems development/implementation lifecycle
- Must have completed at least one SAP full life cycle implementation though Go Live
- Experienced implementing RF transactions with SAP
- Experienced designing and implementing WRICEF elements in SAP IM and WM environments.
- Experienced integrating SAP with external WMS system.
- Perform Functional unit testing, Integration testing and assist business with user acceptance testing; experience with HPQC tool a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently or in teams.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.