Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Talent Coordinator to join their team for a Direct Hire role located in Gillette, WY! *Willing to pay for relocation*
Our client is seeking a people focused, driven profession to join our team as Talent Coordinator. In this role, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to deliver on developing our talent pipeline, hiring talent aligned with our principles and growing our employer brand.
- Develops key relationships internally with hiring managers and business partners and externally with the community and colleges.
- Assists in implementation and use of technology to increase HR process efficiencies and value creation.
- Crafts and updates job descriptions.
- Posts new positions and sources applicants.
- Scheduling and conducting of interviews.
- Performs background checks and administers pre-employment testing.
- Manages full recruitment cycle – pre-hire to onboarding, ensuring a positive candidate and employee experience.
- Develops key talent measures.
- Assists and play integral part in the development of an all inclusive HRIS: Manages applicant tracking system framework and workflows.
- Leads and supports activities related to employee engagement.
- Assists in retention projects and tracking efforts.
- Participates in special projects and events.
- Other HR related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to pivot with priorities.
- Must have an eye for process improvements.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of the team.
- 5+ years of Human Resource experience
- 3-5 years of Recruiting experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
- Experience in a Talent or Human Resources support role.
- Experience utilizing an HRIS System.
- General knowledge of telecommunications services (i.e., internet, wireless, fiber, etc.)
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB
Mandy Bargas | MBargas@Atrilogy.com
Office: (949) 266-0222
23052-H Alicia Pkwy, Suite 620 Mission Viejo, CA 92692