Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for Associate, Data Instrumentation ( 100% Remote) to join their team.
Position : Associate, Data Instrumentation
Location : Remote, US Remote ( 100% Remote)
Duration : Full Time
As an Associate on the Data Instrumentation team you will play a strategic and technical role requiring analytics and development knowledge and skills. You will work directly with internal and external client teams to provide an array of Analytics, Tag Management, Testing and Optimization and Data Management deployment services for a book of business.
Data Instrumentation team members focus primarily in four key areas:
– Creation of custom tracking solutions based on a measurement plan, documenting solution design and mapping of analytics variables to defined requirements. Through defined KPIs, implement a solution enabling a stable architecture for capturing robust data sets.
Tag Management Solutions
- Creation of data layer specifications and TMS rules for best practice implementation of site-side and media analytics tracking while reducing page complexity and improving performance.
Testing and Optimization
- Implementation of testing and optimization tools with integration across marketing and data instrumentation to ensure sound testing, targeting, and personalization strategies
Data Management Instrumentation
- Implementation of DMPs ensuring taxonomies, tags, and integrations are leveraged to support data analytics, insights and channel level targeting.
This extremely detail-oriented person will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of data platform deployment in support of business objectives: ensuring data is collected accurately to build a robust data set from which insights and analysis will be based.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills within the agency and to the client are necessary as this person will be working with multiple geographies (agency offices, client sites, etc). This person should:
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of a client’s website architecture, online business model & marketing strategy.
- Function as a subject matter expert on utilization of Tag Management Systems to enable the capture of marketing analytics data.
- Consult and advise key stakeholders & drive client success based on key performance indicators and business drivers
- Interact frequently with clients via phone, email, and/or in person with marketers, analysts, and web developers
- Consult directly with clients, account services, delivery, and web development teams within the agency on projects requiring tag management implementation, analytics strategy, and analytics platform remediation
- Provide best practices consulting services to clients in solving their web analytics and site optimization platform strategy and technical needs by designing technical site and page-implementation strategies
- Translate Business Requirements into a Solution Design Document used for implementation support, guidance and documentation of processes
- Stay current with the latest developments with Data Platforms (Analytics, Tag Management, Testing, Optimization and Data Management) and techniques to help our team stay on the cutting edge of marketing analytics.
- Lead customer, vendor, market analyst and client interviews from a data standpoint
- Develop and present solutions and recommendations
- Actively participate in new business development activities
- Practice development, including recruiting, training, thought leadership and community building
- Understanding of web analytics tool basics: tags, cookies, variables.
- Strong understanding of tag management systems: tags, rules, variables, and jQuery
- A solid understanding of advertising, marketing and strategic brand management and how to best leverage these in a digital environment
- Experience presenting in front of groups, to clients, and via web conference
- Strong attention to detail and QA abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multi-disciplinary teams required
- The ability to successfully manage multiple internal and external initiatives/projects in a deadline-driven environment
Education and Experience:
- History of working with new business teams on requests for proposal/information and presenting analytics documentation demonstrating agency skillsets.
- Experience in creating case studies, point of view documents or white papers in line with your job function in analytics.
- Work with internal team to continually streamline processes and find efficiencies in the day-to-day work processes done by the data platforms team.
- Experience working on testing, targeting and personalization projects with both targeting and optimization tools and data management platforms (DMP).
Special consideration given to candidates with a firm understanding of the following tools (in order): Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Google 360 Suite, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Target, Optimizely, Teali
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from a four (4) year, accredited college or university in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field of study
- A minimum five (1) years of experience with data platform tools and methods to be used for website/ad campaign research, site testing and targeting, and/or display ad targeting
- A minimum three (1 year of experience using tag management systems
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.