Role: Systems Administrator III
Employment type: Full-time / Direct Hire
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- The Systems Administrator will play key role in enhancing or upgrading existing applications as well as implementing and supporting new technology.
- This individual is responsible for the day-to-day administration, configuration, and performance monitoring of our vendor purchased and in-house developed software systems including desktop, client-server and web-based applications.
- The Systems Administrator keeps abreast of new technologies and works with other teams to implement new hardware and software into our environment.
- You will also lead projects from planning through implementation and manage vendor relationships.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Solve production and systems issues generated by incident tickets from the helpdesk.
- This includes troubleshooting, testing fixes, and implementing in production environment.
- This may include communication via meetings, e-mail, phone, or WebEx. Work on OSRs and work orders that come from the help desk.
- These typically involve granting access to applications, installing thick clients, providing reports and other information. Respond to ESP alerts that arrive via e-mail.
- Troubleshoot failed jobs and determine where the files originated and where the files are going.
- Follow up with other business units or vendors to get ETA on file arrivals.
- Make minor modifications to jobs and re-run jobs as needed. Manage and implement software and hardware upgrades and other projects.
- Work with the NOC and server team, external vendors, and other departments to coordinate and implement software and hardware upgrades including the weekly deployments.
- Participate in upgrade projects by designing, configuring, testing, implementing in development and production.
- Working with various business units, maintain existing applications by applying patches, new license files, fulfill new report requests, and perform additional configuration and make changes to security as needed. Respond to MessageWay alerts.
- Work with departments and external vendors to resolve why file transmissions have not arrived.
- Monitor and support all transmissions coming in and out of the Bank.
- Monitor and support all ESP Jobs. Create new and maintain existing documentation for various application support needs.
- Generate Ad-hoc reports for various business units and other minor requests for their needs.
- Take classes, attend conferences, and network to remain current in new technology and the skills required to support them.
- Participate in other application support projects and duties as needed or requested.
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree Minimum of 5 years’ experience in system design, administration, application software and operations.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing end-user support for corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Demonstrated experience providing end-user support for large corporate applications in a networked environment.
- Strong knowledge of Windows server operating systems and environments.
- Good knowledge of IIS web servers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Including a strong ability to create positive and professional business relationships with internal clients.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Exposure to banking or other financial services software systems preferred.
- Understanding of local and wide area networks, protocol and simple network troubleshooting preferred.
- Understanding of administration tools for database troubleshooting (e.g. SQL Enterprise Manager) preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint administration desired.
- Previous experience writing simple automation scripts using any language (VBScript, PowerShell, etc.) preferred.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.