Our end client is looking for Business Application Analyst
to join their team on a contract to Hire basis!!!
Position will be REMOTE, with preference for candidates local to Los Angeles as there is potential to convert full time
This role will also require the ability to create content for executive level reporting.6-9 Years' Experience -Company's working structure, policies, mission, and strategies. General office practices, procedures, and methods.
- Develops and administers policies and programs in support of Client Issue Management platform, including programs measuring, statistical trending, data aggregation and validation.
- Specific focus on the development, enhancement, and maintenance of Client Issue Management system and enterprise reporting, data of which is aggregated from several GRC Tools (ServiceNow, MetricStream, Maverik, ERIC, RSAM, etc.) as well as manual sources of data (SharePoint, excel, etc.) via Tableau.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Develops and manages processes and systems to support structured and customized reporting Communicates effectively and efficiently regarding firm policy and procedures.
- Manages department databases and digest sites to ensure accuracy and functionality; works with IT on cosmetic or programming changes and development of improved screens as needed. Establishes and maintains policies and processes, process maps, risk and controls inventories, etc. in support of the business platform.
- Establishes goals, objectives and budget for business platform administration. Manages and resolves problems with importance to or impact on the field, with the objective of removing obstacles to productivity and facilitating a positive relationship between the field and home office.
- Work with Technology & Innovation team to develop and enhance ServiceNow Issue
- Management system capabilities and workflows Experience with Issue Management governance, development, and systems
- Experience with systems such as ServiceNow, RSAM, Maverick, MetricStream, ControlNet, etc. Regulatory Reporting experience Well versed in Excel, ability to cross reference, validate, and identify potential reporting errors In addition to reporting development responsibilities outlined above, the candidate will also be expected to assist in the documentation of supporting procedures on how end-users can self-serve and utilize reports, document process maps, and develop process narratives supporting the same.
Access database software to maintain, gather reports from and troubleshoot databases. Excel at intermediate or advanced level, to create reports using formulas, pivot tables and macros.
Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
Ability to:Organize, prioritize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments, including those delegated, to complete work efficiently.
Independently manage and complete multiple projects and tasks.
Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels. Establish and communicate clear directions and priorities.
Make professional presentations to individuals and large groups.
Use mathematics sufficient to analyze numerical data, ratios among percentages and rates of change in trend analysis.
Provide a high level of customer service. Reason and make decisions or recommendations on policy issues to senior management.
Detail orientation to ensure the accuracy of reports, correspondence and databases.
Tableau Administration: Collect, Transform, and Load data from multiple sources into established dashboards, Deliver training and support teams needing help with dashboard use, Tableau Development and Enhancements: Apply enhancements to existing dashboards and views, Potentially create new dashboards (minimal database complexity),
ServiceNow: Basic administration of ServiceNow ticketing system
SharePoint Development: Enhance existing internal regulatory reporting SharePoint site, Incorporate novel SharePoint flat file into established Tableau dashboards
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.