Our premier direct end client is looking for 100% REMOTE - IT DevOps Engineer, 6 to 12+ Months Contract with possible hire.
Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at email@example.com
between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: 6 to 12+ Months Contract with possible hire
Title: IT DevOps Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ with 100% Fully Remote
Rate: $ Market Ranges
Type: W2 Contract - only (USC / GC / EAD – GC Holders)
Duties included as follows:
- Design, develop and deliver quality software solutions to our business partners.
- Our team of highly skilled and motivated IT professionals takes pride in working on diverse projects while learning new technologies and continuing their professional development.
- This DevOps position will align with multiple teams and will leverage infrastructure operations background to design, implement and maintain software build engineering process and product testing.
Top 3 Skills:
- Lead adoption of DevOps principles and work with application teams to develop / create continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices
- Maintain tools in the DevOps toolchain
- Modernize and automate release management practices
- Collaborate with developers, testers, security, and all operation teams
- Ensuring operational best practices by working closely with the deployment/releasing teams
- Monitor system performance, recommend performance improvements
- Support quality assurance testers and user testers during code release
- Collaborate with Operations team on Cloud migration to AWS
- Help implement containerization
- Perform Proof of Concepts (POCs) on new tools and practices
- Present to peers and senior leadership
Required Skills and Education:
- Ability to architect and build end-to-end deployment pipelines for cloud-based application teams using Jenkins, Bitbucket, SonarQube, Nexus, and the other DevOps tools used at BWI.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Chef and Ansible, Python
- Solid understanding of AWS technologies and building the infrastructure using automated tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field or
- At least seven (7) years Information Technology experience, such as consulting, operations, development, architecture, and/or DevOps engineering.
- At least five (5) years of experience in DevOps, creating CI/CD pipeline, Jenkins, Bit Bucket, Github, SonarQube, Nexus
- At least three (3) years of experience with AWS based Cloud Architecture.
- At least three (3) years of experience in enterprise applications migrations.
- At least three (3) years of experience with Linux system administration
- At least five (5) years of platform scripting experience with Groovy, Ruby, Python, Bash, Go, or other automation languages.
- At least five (5) years of experience with Linux system administration
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic)
- Experience with J2EE
- Experience with F5 Load Balancers
- Strong understanding in Jenkins build, deployment with declarative pipelines (Blue Ocean)
- Strong understanding Git branching strategy, preferably Git flow
- RedHat Linux Systems Administration
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Network Virtualization
- APIs, Microservices
- Release Automation
- Rally/CA Agile Central or Jira
- Infrastructure automation tools such as Chef. Terraform and Ansible
- Middleware JBoss, Payara
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AWS: VPC, EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, ELB, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, AWS Code Commit, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy and more
- Monitoring analytics, Datadog, Splunk
- Have self-directed work style with minimal supervision.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.