The Direct Client of Atrilogy Solution Group is willing to hire a Security Engineer for a 5 Months Contract with possible extension. It’s a 100% REMOTE Opportunity.
Security Engineer III
100% REMOTE(Client based in CA)
PING Security/Systems Engineer with 8 + years of hands-on experience improving technical efficiencies in Identity & Access Management, Data Modelling for Identity and Single - Sign-On space.
Must have hand on expertise in Ping directory, PingFederate and Ping Access, Ping MFA.
Experience in IBM IAM (ISIM/ISAM/Webseal) is a PLUS.
Full Stack development experience is a PLUS
DESCRIPTION Serves as the interface between application developers and the Information Security team. Ensures system and application security by consulting with developers to prioritize and track security issues which are identified at the application layer and then monitors the security of applications in production. RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identifies security risks and develops solutions to eliminate or minimize risks.
• Performs code and design reviews for all internal and external software products.
• Develops and implements automated tests to enforce security standards . • Develops security training and education programs for application developers.
• Designs application-level metrics and monitors to detect abuse.
• Responsible for the ongoing monitoring of production applications and the investigation of anomalous activity.
• Ensures that issues identified are appropriately prioritized and addressed in future product releases.
• Leads implementation efforts for security initiatives and resolutions resulting from internal and external assessments.
• Prioritizes and tracks application security issues across the company. • Works with development teams to guarantee timely resolution of issues.
• Analyzes issue metrics to surface patterns.
• Identifies, highlights, and provides application security recommendations during requirement and design reviews.
• Tracks open issues and follows up with different teams to address the open issues.
• Communicates technical information to a non-technical audience and non-technical information to a technical audience in a cross-site and cross-functional setting.
Skills: PING Security/Systems Engineer with 8 plus years of experience improving technical efficiencies in Identity & Access Management and Single - Sign-On space.
Must have hand on expertise in Ping directory, PingFederate and Ping Access, Ping MFA. Nice to have experience in IBM IAM (ISIM/ISAM/Webseal).
Specific experience in PIng Directory High availability and IAM data modelling in LDAP directory required Experience mainitaing Ping products in Kubernetes is a plus Act as a Subject Matter Expert in the Enterprise Identity Management engineering team specializing on Ping and Azure integration projects Experience YBYO support of IAM production systems Must have In-depth knowledge on the implementation of Ping directory, PingFederate and Ping Access for SSO and access management of various applications Expertise on Replication, Chaining, Load Balancing, and other Administration tasks Implement Integration of OAuth, OpenID Connect with IAM systems on both Windows and Unix/Linux platforms Performs the migration of data and policies from legacy solutions to Ping deployment Integration of Ping products like PingFederate, Ping Access and Ping MFA Analyze client requirements to come up with secure, industry standard architecture for implementing high available, clustered, and secured PingFederate/PingAccess infrastructure PingFederate integration with SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and WS-Trust PingFederate OAuth client provisioning through API PingFederate SSO integration with Office365, Citrix, ServiceNow, MuleSoft, Apigee etc Install Ping Access in clustered and high-availability mode Configure SSO with Ping Access using authentication schemes such as form based, certificate based etc Define and enforce PingFederate policies Experience Configuring PingFederate in service provider and identity provider configurations Work on PingFederate integration with SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect, and WS-Trust Performance tuning for PingFederate for high-transaction volume deployments Develop Custom Authentication Schemes in Ping Access based on Business needs.Configure Ping Access to authenticate and authorize the users using Ping federation as token provider.Configure both Ping Access Reverse Proxy, Gateway to decode JWT tokens Configure agents on application server to communicate with Ping Access/Ping federate server.Experience in configuring SSO with PingFederate using out of the box and custom developed authentication schemes. Installed PingAccess Admin server and Runtime servers in Kubernetes.Configure ping products to protect multiple applications both web based and API based using Ping Access and Ping Federate. Experience with implementing OIDC Oauth Authorization code flow for web app/Api & Oauth Authorization code flow with PKCE for mobile app by leveraging Ping Experience with application configuration with Ping Access and defining Ping Access Sites, Site Authenticators, Rules, Virtual hosts, Policies and Rules. Experience with application configuration with Ping Access and defining Ping Access Sites, Site Authenticators, Rules, Virtual hosts, Policies and Rules. Experience configuring Ping access gateway to load balancers like F5 Nice to have experience IBM IAM (ISAM/ISIM/Webseal) product.
Environment: PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, Integrating Ping PKCE with mobile app for authentication, JavaWebseal, IBM ISAM/ISIM, NGINX, IIS, Azure gateway, Apache, Envoy, C#
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's Degree