Our premier direct end client is looking for 100% Remote - Application Support Engineer Tier III, Full Time / Permanent Role with initial onsite training for few weeks at Westlake Village, CA. Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-202-5527 between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: Full-Time - Permanent - 100% Remote
Title: Application Support Engineer Tier- III
Location: Remote with Initial onsite training for few weeks at Westlake Village, CA
Salary: $ Market Ranges
Type: Direct Hire and must be a (USC / GC / EAD – GC Holders)
- A Southern Californian technology company founded in 2015 that provides the next generation of robotics warehouse automation solutions for eCommerce distribution centers and supply chains.
- As the developer of the world's first "Robots-as-a-Service" autonomous mobile robot picking and goods-to-person system, is powering the future of warehouse productivity without disrupting the ecosystem of a business's operations.
- Looking for a new challenge in an 80-billion-dollar industry that is being defined by the minute? Changes in the eCommerce, internet service-based IT, and robotics industries are moving at high velocity, and sits at the intersection of all three.
- Taking on new, unsolved problems is in our DNA. Looking for highly motivated technical self-starters who love to learn daily and can handle a continuously evolving software application stack that is iteratively changing to meet our customers’ needs at a startling pace.
- Tier 3 support engineers have the ultimate understanding of how the AI-driven warehouse fulfilment optimization software works in conjunction with our autonomous robots allowing them to build highly customized workflows while helping to operationalize new features and functions for our Tier 1 Support staff in the ROC.
- This role also acts as a point of contact for our Tier 2 Application Support Engineers to escalate more complicated issues that require in-depth working knowledge and the expertise of the application and systems outside of the Tier 2 teams’ scope and ability to resolve.
Initial Robotic System Setup
- Work with our numerous customers to understand customer needs
- Configure the Warehouse Workflow Application via SQL Queries and code manipulation to optimize workflows and improve productivity and efficiency of overall order fulfilment processes.
- Identify and resolve application issues resulting in undesired or unaccounted for behaviors.
- Serves as an escalation point to resolve application-based issues fielded by Tier 2 Application support.
- Create and document processes and procedures for all tasks, systems, and new tools released from Engineering and provide training to the Tier 1 & 2 organization.
- Become intimately aware of the core products and how fulfilment workflows integrate from the customer to systems.
- Perform queries in Postgres, analysis of service and server logs, truncating log files to clear space, etc.
- Working with Engineering at a close level to perform tasks like product validation at a very early phase of development before initial roll out to the Operations Department in order to reduce test time and create a clearly defined path from Engineering to Production.
- Attends meetings with Engineering teams in order to provide insight as well as steer efforts for an operationally sound result.
- Serves as an escalation point for the Tier1 ROC resources for issues arising in production.
- On-call rotation for 24/7 escalation when applicable.
- Improve configurations at new production sites.
- Assist the ROC Management in ensuring quality control in a dynamic and scaling environment.
- Maintain and improve support quality per organizational KPIs
- Flexibility with work hours and workdays
- Ambitious, curious, and eager to learn - excited about robotics and logistics
- All robotic systems and application configurations.
- Site optimization in robotic picking simulations to maximize throughput.
- Monitor and execute the release of engineering updates into prod (robots and application)
- Initial testing and configuration of Robotics Systems at new customer sites with requirements.
Nice to Have
- Linux experience 3-5 years (Mid to Senior levels)
- Postgres SQL (or other DB) experience 3 to 5 years (Mid to Senior Levels)
- Python or similar experience 3 to 5 years (Mid to Senior Levels)
- Customer Service Experience
- Monitoring nation-wide or global infrastructure on a 24/7 basis for health and uptime
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work flexible hours and shifts.
- High energy, self-motivation, and a dedication to excellence - motivated to take on difficult and rewarding challenges
- 1 year of Postgres experience or coursework
- Technical Degree or Certification
- Accustomed to 24/7 on-call escalation
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.