Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a UI/UX Developer (React) to work 100% Remote on a 6- Month Contract Hire basis. W2 only please!
Are you a skilled Front-End Developer with a knack for creating applications seeking to take your career to the next level? If so, the IT Engineer role could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic IT Engineer to be part of a lean team that builds, supports, and maintains business applications. You'll have the opportunity to help develop and maintain the front end of our dynamic application environment built completely on AWS services. This role will focus on the front-end UI/UX built on React. The incumbent will contribute to business projects, cloud strategy and design, capacity management, and support activities.
Essential Job Results
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Develop cloud infrastructure pipeline using AWS Developer Tools
- Proven working experience in UI/UX development
- Passion for creating beautiful, rich, and user-friendly interfaces
- Ability to leverage LARGE data sets from multiple API and sources into a user interface that is visually appealing and easy to use
- Use a version control system for code, such as CodeCommit as part of CI/CD process
- Infrastructure-as-Code experience. Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, etc.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Knowledge and experience with DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- AWS Certification a plus
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.