Atrilogy's direct client is seeking to hire a Database Analyst
for a Fulltime/ Direct Hire
Job Role: Database Analyst
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85254 (*Remote optional/ hybrid work environment - ideally a local candidate or someone who lives on west coast/ in MST)
Duration: Fulltime/ Direct Hire
One of our clients is looking for a passionate and talented Database Analyst to join a small, fast-paced, and collaborative team that solves challenging problems for the multifamily real estate industry. As a Database Analyst on the Product Management team, you will partner with subject matter experts in the industry to design, build, and support innovative software solutions that simplify and automate leasing processes for owners/operators of apartment buildings throughout North America.
- Analyze data generated by the company’s products and 3rd-party systems to gain insight into how products can be improved to solve pervasive market problems.
- Document requirements for new product features in the form of epics and user stories, including acceptance criteria, acceptance tests, and related technical documentation.
- Provide support to software engineering teams throughout the agile software development life cycle, researching issues, creating technical documentation, and serving as a liaison to key stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with products and integrations with 3rd-party systems, working closely with support, quality assurance, and software engineering teams to quickly identify root cause of issues and how to fix them.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to understand how components of complex systems interact with each other to impact overall system behavior
- Proven problem-solving skills, leveraging best-practice methodologies along with intuition and creative thinking to get to the root cause of technical issues
- Ability to leverage data from multiple sources to guide troubleshooting efforts, including executing SQL queries, reviewing application log files, and running reports
- Solid communication skills, with the ability to adjust style to accommodate technical and non-technical audiences
- Basic understanding of RESTful and SOAP endpoints, JSON and XML payloads, and other web services concepts
- Understanding of relational databases, with the ability to write and execute basic SQL queries
- Comfortable with agile software development practices
- Ability to collaborate with on-site and remote colleagues in a hybrid working environment with minimal supervision
- Able to prioritize needs from multiple stakeholders, with a focus on maximizing customer satisfaction
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and do what it takes to get a job done