Atrilogy’s direct client is looking for a Full Time Senior Software Engineer- Java Backend Development. This is a 100% Remote Role
Who we are:
The client is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources, and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible, and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of the client
This Senior Software Engineer will be an essential team member for the client’s marketing website and ecommerce ecosystem. This person will partner with our Web Product Owner, cross-functional stakeholders, and 3rd party contractors to define, design, and build world-class, scalable web infrastructure to drive web-influenced customer acquisition and revenue growth across a variety of backend platforms.
What would your day look like?
What do you need to be able to do?
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices.
- Creating website layout and user interfaces with clear and adaptable requirements.
- Working closely with different teams, collecting feature requests, and turning them into workable tasks and stories that can be tracked on a work management system.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases across multiple departments, teams, and systems.
- Building frontend web portals to consume data and interact with multiple different backend services.
- Implementing best practices around security.
What you offer?
- Define and drive the overall web architecture, including core application features such as registration, content management, social graph integration, personalization, video, and community forums
- Model and develop CMS capabilities to allow marketing, HR, and security stakeholders to update the site without any development requirements
- Translate designs into functioning digital experiences
- Write clean, maintainable code that is scalable, reliable, and observable
- Participate in code reviews and other techniques to improve code quality
- Build integrations and connections with marketing operation tech stack to ensure seamless end-to-end data and customer flows
- 5-8+ years of professional web development experience, a proven record of developing websites, and a general passion for web development.
- Experience developing data driven web applications in Java.
- CMS development experience for marketing and eCommerce teams, bonus if you have experience with Bright spot
- Lead generation and optimization tool integration experience (I.e., Marketo, VWO, Optimizely, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and software development principles.
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture (web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, replication, etc.).
- Mastery of XHTML and CSS, and a great understanding of cross-browser display challenges.
- Understanding of version control techniques (GitHub, Subversion, CVS, etc.).
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development.
- Understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM scripting techniques.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.