Our Direct client is looking for a J2EE Developer for a 1+ year Contract.
Hourly W2 or C2C
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Information Science or Information Systems Management or equivalent
- 4-5 years’ Java / J2EE experience
- 4-5 years’ experience with J2EE technologies and Web Services (JDBC, JAX-RS, JAXB, JMX)
- 4-5 years’ SOAP Web services experience
- 4-5 years’ experience with IBM Web Sphere & Apache Tomcat.
- 4-5 years’ experience with SQL Server and DB2.
- 2-3 years’ experience with Open-Source Frameworks (Examples include Struts, Jersey, CXF, Netflix APIs, AngularJS, Jackson)
- 2-3 years’ experience with IBM MQ and JMS.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Spring Frameworks (Core Spring, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring MVC)
- Proficient in both SOAP and REST based Web Services Technologies
- Proficient working with Monitoring tools (Splunk, App Dynamics)
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design best practices
- Knowledge of researching and preparing detailed technical specifications
- Proficient in estimating, planning and tracking development tasks
- Experience with debugging, analyzing and fixing production issues
- Experience with identifying application performance bottlenecks and tuning applications as needed
- In depth hands-on experience with continuous integration practices, processes and tools (Jenkins, JUNIT, GitLab, Kubernetes)
- Property & Casualty domain knowledge is a plus
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.