Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking an Application Support Technician
to join their Phoenix, AZ based team for a 6 month Contract to Hire.
This position is 100% REMOTE!
8 hour shift, 11pm to 7am Wednesday to Sunday
The Application Support Technician will join a team of 11 who handle all of the on-boarding, training, and sales for AutoClerk (Property Management System). You will provide support by applying broad understanding of computer systems products and services. Maintain information technology services, functionality, and user satisfaction by answering questions, troubleshooting, and resolving complex problems.
Top 3 Must-Have Skills
- Provides support by applying broad understanding of systems products and services in order to on-board a site to Two-way Interface.
- Supports business operations by providing technical support and delivering reliable high-performance applications and technical services.
- Monitors and controls communications.
- Resolves complex issues regarding operations, including installations, setups, error messages, on-line transactions, system status or downtime procedures.
- Coordinates with specialists and/or users to determine requirements.
- Ensures user satisfaction by diagnosing and quickly resolving issues.
- Takes the necessary steps to recognize, research, isolate and resolve complex technical problems.
- Escalates problems, requiring additional repairs, training, or follow-up to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel.
- Maintains service and proper systems functionality by interacting with network services, software systems engineering, applications development, or other information systems contacts to identify and resolve problems.
- Recommends systems or production environment modifications as appropriate.
- Dispatches calls as necessary for system, product, or hardware maintenance.
- Provides accurate documentation of issues and activity by maintaining incidents/service requests.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Proven customer service experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. May require advanced proficiency in a particular application or applications
- Basic SQL Experience/Understanding
- Minimum 3 years related experience in area of specialty
- Experience with systems configuration and/or installation
- Working knowledge of telecommunications, PC, mainframe, or other information systems equipment.
- Technical skills in any combination of the following areas: Networks, Macros
- Experience in Property Management System (PMS) experience (Auto Clerk, Opera, WinPM, Night Vision, HMS)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.