Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Technical Support
to join their team. This is a 100% Remote 6 month Contract to Hire
role. Monday – Friday 8 hours on PST time zone.
Provides technical support by applying basic understanding of computer systems, products, and services. Helps maintain information technology service, functionality, and user satisfaction by answering questions and/or resolving routine problems.
Essential Job Results
- Supports business operations by providing technical support to members, internal depts, and external partners.
- Resolves issues regarding operations, systems, and services related to 3rd party partners.
- Ensures user satisfaction by diagnosing and quickly resolving issues using established guidelines.
- Takes the necessary steps to recognize, research, isolate and resolve problems. Escalates more complex problems as appropriate.
- Provides accurate accountability and documentation of issues and activity within the company ticket tracking system.
- Supports internal departments by verifying data is accurate and consistent and complies with defined parameters.
- Follow-up with appropriate parties regarding data integrity.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Minimum 12 to 18 months related experience in area of specialty.
- Proven customer service experience.
- High School degree or equivalent certification.
- College level course work in Computer Science, Data Analysis, or related field preferred.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- May require basic efficiency in SQL.
- May require intermediate proficiency in a particular application or applications.
- Intermediate proficiency in systems thinking; ability to learn new systems and understand how multiple systems communicate and function.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
· IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA’s, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
· All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
· Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
· Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB