Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire a Business Analyst for a Full-Time/Direct Hire role. 100% REMOTE (Must be able to work Central Time zone)
REQURIED: Must have some exp working on full software SDLC projects (NOT infrastructure/networking projects) with 3+ years of BA exp.
You will be working in the Retail Wholesale industry (90 years in business), working for a GREAT boss! Where they believe in a work/life balance and ability to grow your career as they have a "promote-from-within mentality".
Looking for a Business Analyst to play a key role in transforming the Information Technology department through exciting projects and initiatives. This includes working closely with leadership and internal customers as we reshape our application portfolio. Working with IT and its business partners, you will use business process understanding, appreciation for simplicity and quality, critical thinking, and determination to craft solutions that meet business and technology objectives. You will be part of a team that is responsible for designing, building and maintaining a wide variety of software to support the department, organization and our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working as a business analyst in full SDLC for software projects.
- Experience facilitating meetings.
- Experience providing excellent oral and written communication to a diverse audience.
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organized.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong data and business process modeling skills.
- Experience in the supply chain or grocery industry.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience using SQL.
- Lead identification and evaluation of quality improvements, service enhancements, cost reductions, and productivity increases of a business activity or process.
- Help shape the vision of longer-term business requirements and business initiatives.
- Communicate business priorities to the technology organization in order to drive effective business solutions.
- Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
- Facilitate requirements and design sessions with user community.
- Drive the development of process and functional documentation.
- Analyze the impact of proposed solution across the business.
- Develop use cases/stories to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team and contribute business partner’s perspective during design reviews.
- Provide input to the development of formal business cases when enterprise-wide business solutions are proposed.
- Lead test plan and test script development, as well as test execution activities..