Atrilogy’s direct client is looking to hire a 100% Remote Oracle HCM Developer
for a Full-Time/Direct Hire role.
** No Sponsorship Available **
Client is located in Kansas, must be able to work Central Time zone
40 hour work week, Monday – Friday
Full Time Direct Hire; Salary
You will be working in the Retail Wholesale industry (90 years in business), working for a GREAT boss!
Where they believe in a work/life balance and ability to grow your career as they have a "promote-from-within mentality".
3+ years of Oracle Develeopment
Oracle HCM Developer role does require cloud experience
The Oracle HCM Developer will play a key role in implementing and supporting Oracle Cloud HCM. The individual will work with the project team to understand requirements, perform system configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, extracting data in/out of the system, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HCM releases, patches, testing and other projects and task as assigned.
- Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud experience.
- Experience in testing applications and Oracle HCM patches/updates.
- Hands-on experience with HCM Data Loader (HDL), HCM Extract, and BI Reporting.
- Knowledge of Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Business Intelligence (BI) Reports)
- Proficient in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum (3) years work experience in the job offered.
Great-to-haves but not deal breakers:
- Configuration of the system to support the delivery of new functionality or enhancement requirements.
- Assist in reviewing, testing, and implementing the system and future releases.
- Gain an understanding of business practices and how the Information Technology department supports the organization.
- Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders on issues and resolutions.
- Understand upgrade and testing processes from a technical and business point of view.
- Independently performs technical functions related to intermediate to complex enterprise applications/systems.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.