Our end client is looking for 3 Software Engineers (FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPERS)
to join their Dunwoody team on a contract to hire basis!!!
This is an opportunity to join an amazing Fortune 500 organization with great work / life balance, stellar compensation and benefits!!
The role will be remote for now, until COVID restrictions are lifted so really looking for candidates to be local, Must have a passion about what they do, articulate well with stellar communication/interpersonal skills, team player and strategic thinker!!!
MUST have 2-5 years experience in the following:
Full Stack developer with a focus in the following skills ARE A MUST HAVE *** Please only apply if you have the following skills (again, 2-5 years experience)!
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Spring Boot
- AWS/Cloud Architecture
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information
- Working experience with performance and monitoring tools (e.g. Load Runner, Web Page Test, Jmeter
- Working experience of software development (e.g. Java, C++)
- Working experience in software performance engineering in a large-scale environment
- Working experience with performance tools (e.g. Web Page Test, Jmeter or Load Runner)
- Working experience with diagnostic tools such as Dynatrace, App Dynamics or Wily
- Working experience optimizing website performance with strong knowledge in networks, browsers, content delivery, etc.
- Working experience of TCP/IP, networking topology, routers, switches
- Working experience in identifying system bottlenecks, architectural risks, and issues
- Working experience supporting web-based applications built on UNIX/LINUX systems
- Working experience writing parameterized and data driven scripts
- Working experience with Keynote, Gomez or other monitoring tool
- Working experience in a variety of relational DBMS data structures including writing SQL statements to extract data from databases (Oracle preferred)
- Working experience with source code control systems
. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.