Atrilogy's Direct Client is seeking a Senior Product Manager
to join their team in Littleton, CO. This is a Contract to Hire position
and 100% onsite in Littleton, CO.
- Discover and validate viable and valuable technology driven solutions to customer problems that deliver them inspired and delightful experiences and solutions they will love
- Be an inquisitive and learned student of the constraints of the Wireless line of business and its financial and operational needs; Know your business
- Lead competitive analysis, market research, and new market and product identification in close concert with the entire Product Organization, independent from functional org-charts
- Be a product evangelist with customers, prospects, analysts, partners, executive stakeholders and employees
- Own the outcome of validating what is worth doing (The What & Why) and facilitate visible and shared stakeholder understandings that help the organization best triage what will actually get done
- Shepard what will get done through the Product Development (The How) process
- Objectively encourage and execute on product pivots away from products that lack sufficient traction, including termination of product concepts in favor of new opportunities
- Be accountable ensuring the success of the Program Managers, Program Sales and Customer Service teams
- Design and lead multi-year product roadmaps with quarterly Objectives and Key Results that empower teams with clarity
- Instill data driven decision making as the expected norm not the exception; you will lead by example
- Be and be known as a leader within the company and be a role model for the company's culture
- Preferred MBA and 5+ years of product management; or equivalent practical experience
- Proven product management and C-level engagement experience driving great user experiences that solve critical customer problems
- Experience working with AI and ML based products and platforms
- A deep passion for learning from data and creating intelligent insights by applying outside the box thinking
- Strong foundation in product development methodologies (e.g. Design Thinking, DevOps, Agile, Lean UX etc.)
- Strong foundation and understanding of development and delivering cloud native products as a service, virtualized deployments, containerization, DEV/OPS and CI/CD pipelines
- Desired understanding of new and emerging security principals as it relates to virtualized networks, radio networks, edge networks and devices
- Preferred experience working with B2B Partner platforms
- Strong foundation in product discovery and validation methodologies (User Story & Journey Mapping, Customer Interviewing, prototyping, A/B and Qualitative/Quantitative value testing etc.)
- Preferred track record balancing the conceptualization of strategic initiatives with tactical execution
- Preferred experience in general management with profit and loss accountability
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Project Management, Engineering and Marketing
- Preferred knowledge of LOB customers, product solutions, product data, business models, and industry competitors, domain trends and technology trends
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.