Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a Senior Product Manager (Enterprise Wireless Product) to join their collaborative team in Littleton, CO. This is a 6-month Contract to Hire.
The Product Manager will lead a highly motivated, cross functional team on defining, launching, and managing new products and services for our wholesale and 5G network services portfolio. You will work closely with network architecture and engineering teams in defining and enabling new capabilities on the first of a kind 5G platform. You will work closely with the team empowered to create value out of the first of it’s kind network by building customer centric controls into the open technology stack. You will be responsible for leading the entire journey from product conception to market launch. This includes leading efforts on product discovery and conception and establishing a product vision to inspire and guide development teams. As we create autonomy for our customers to develop new, more profitable models for their business you will lead the accessibility of these services finding new ways to expose value never before shared.
- Passionate about the customer experience, you will enable network capabilities that drive customer value, enable partners to thrive with their end users, improve the customer experience and enable our client to scale at the pace of business
- Discover and validate viable and valuable capabilities through network feature enablement
- Enable new capabilities and value to the customer through exposing unique controls through exposed services and API’s.
- Own the access strategy and API Roadmap for the wholesale platform and B2B relationships
- Discover and validate viable and valuable technology driven solutions to customer problems that deliver them inspired and delightful experiences and solutions they will love
- Develop product strategies and visions to drive objective based plans that make actionable growth strategies
- Be an inquisitive and learned student of the constraints of the Wireless line of business and its financial and operational needs; Know your business
- Lead competitive analysis, market research, and new market and product identification in close concert with the entire Product Organization, independent from functional org-charts
- Be a product evangelist with customers, prospects, analysts, partners, executive stakeholders, and employees
- Own the outcome of validating what is worth doing (The What & Why) and facilitate visible and shared stakeholder understandings that help the organization best triage what will actually get done
- Shepard what will get done through the Product Development (The How) process
- Objectively encourage and execute on product pivots away from products that lack sufficient traction, including termination of product concepts in favor of new opportunities
- Be accountable ensuring the success of the Program Managers, Program Sales and Customer Service teams
- Design and lead multi-year product roadmaps with quarterly Objectives and Key Results that empower teams with clarity
- Instill data driven decision making as the expected norm not the exception; you will lead by example
- Be and be known as a leader within the company and be a role model for the company's culture
- 5+ years of product management; or equivalent practical experience. Preferred MBA.
- Proven product management and C-level engagement experience driving great user experiences that solve critical customer problems
- Strong understanding of development and delivering cloud native products as a service, virtualized deployments, containerization, DEV/OPS and CI/CD pipelines.
- Proven track record balancing the conceptualization of strategic initiatives with tactical execution
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including Project Management, Engineering and Marketing.
- Strong foundation in product discovery and validation methodologies (User Story & Journey Mapping, Customer Interviewing, prototyping, A/B and Qualitative/Quantitative value testing etc.)
- Strong foundation in product development methodologies (e.g., Design Thinking, DevOps, Agile, Lean UX etc.)
- Deep knowledge of LOB customers, product solutions, product data, business models, and industry competitors, domain trends and technology trends
- Experience in general management with profit and loss accountability
- Preferred experience with wireless network resource enablement and KPI’s
- Preferred understanding of wireless device engineering, user equipment OEM/ODM specifications and certification
- Preferred understanding of new and emerging security principals as it relates to virtualized networks.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.