Our premier financial client is seeking a Sr. Data Solutions Architect to join their team as a 100% remote, full-time employee.
Senior Solution Architect, Data is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining on-premises and cloud native data solutions. Participates in improving our SDLC, Engineering, and DevOps practices.
Understands how to develop data solutions that meet both front-end and back-end requirements. Designs, develops and maintains solutions, and provides technical guidance to other Team Members. Participates in creating SDLC, Architecture, Design and Coding standards. Identifies complex business problems and participates in generating solutions. Identifies performance issues, analyzes root causes and participates in performance improvement activities. Participates in remedying compliance issues. Documents and communicates problems, designs, and solutions.
- Lead and facilitate technical discovery and design workshops for strategic data focused solutions
- Possesses broad data domain knowledge and in-depth hands-on experience with enterprise data management capabilities
- Perform analysis of performance; plan and execute activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment, and production support
- Identifies, selects, and designs data management platforms to capture, integrate, and analyze data from many sources.
- Collaborate with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify complex technical and functional needs of systems
- Delivering a project in true agile fashion and work cross functionally, where requirements are iteratively defined
- Look for opportunities to simplify data pipelines, existing or new architectures and vendor dependencies
- Recommend rationalization opportunities throughout the portfolio of data applications and systems
- Provide technical guidance to team members and solution architects
- Provide programming expertise and business analysis skills within broad business areas; as a senior member of a project team participate in analyzing, designing, modifying, and developing business applications
- Participate in data solution designs to meet technical specifications – guide team members and solution architects
- Create and recommend changes in development standards including data design, coding and testing standards
- Analyze and develop data models, logical database designs and data definitions across multiple computing environments (e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server, etc.)
- Comply with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development experience including data architecture, data governance, data management, data modeling, business intelligence, advanced analytics, data warehousing and integration technologies
- Minimum 3+ years in enterprise-scale data architecture and data engineering projects with preferably 2+ years in cloud native data solutions.
- Minimum of 3+ years of data pipeline development, data architecture delivery including data modeling and data governance solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of experience incorporating data security into the application architectures
- Experience working in fully DevOps enabled environment
- Experience with developing data architecture, data coding standards and data patterns
- Experience working with several relational data solutions such as SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
- Experience working/supporting Data Science and/or Analytics teams
- Experience with analysis techniques and measurement tools to continuously build valuable insights and business recommendations
- Effective programming / query skills and knowledge of common data manipulation, visualization and analytical tools (Tableau, Power BI or similar)
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information.
- Strategic with strong change management, continuous improvement and transformation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Experience with Agile development methodology including Scrum, XP, FDD, TDD, and SAFe.
- Proven track record in generating alternative solution approaches and driving a pragmatic trade-off solution
- Exceptional leadership
- Critical thinker, analytical
- Can deal with ambiguity and requests for change
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Business acumen
- Comfortable in high pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to adapt quickly
- Team player, cooperative with strong interpersonal skills.
Can work 100% Remote from anywhere across the U.S. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.