Our premier direct end client is looking for Sr. Software Engineer, Cluster (Auto instrument), 100% Remote – Full Time / Permanent.
Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-202-5527
between 9 AM to 6 PM MST.
Duration: Full Time / Permanent
Title: Sr. Software Engineer, Cluster (Auto instrument)
Location: 100% Fully Remote - Anywhere in the U.S OR Atlanta, Georgia / Peachtree City, Georgia / Dallas, Texas / Farmington Hills, MI - willing to pay for relocation expenses
Salary: $ Market Range
Are you looking for an exciting, new career working for a global, industry-leader in infotainment and advanced connected car solutions?
Our direct client is looking to hire a REMOTE Sr Software Engineer, Cluster for a permanent hire position.
You can either work 100% REMOTE OR the client is willing to pay for relocation expenses to live in one of these main offices in: Atlanta, Georgia / Peachtree City, Georgia / Dallas, Texas / Farmington Hills, MI
Responsible for assuring that the instrument cluster solutions are successfully integrated into the cockpit domain controllers, on time with high quality to multiple customers.
Provides direction to both on-shore, off-shore development teams and third party instrument cluster operating system to develop new features.
Utilizes strong project management skills including planning, tracking to that plan, and communicating status to both internal and external customers.
(may have some wiggle room)
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Four-year College Degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math) and a minimum of 5 years of experience with full life cycle embedded software development in electronics.
- Minimum three (3) years leading a team of software engineers with a formal development process such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, or Extreme Programming.
- Proficient with C, C++ and Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Experience in development, validation and integration of instrument cluster models using Matlab or other tools.
- Understanding of legal needs for the instrument cluster software development
- Understanding of functional safety requirements for instrument cluster development and modules. Development of high performance and safe instrument cluster software.
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software in a real-time or high level operating system like QNX/Linux based embedded systems.
- Have a strong understanding of hardware.
- Have a strong understanding of ISO262262 and develop safety compliant software.
- Experience with display layer management such as blending / composite, scaling, de-interlace and color conversion with HW accelerated engine. Technical skill to manage graphics related development such as layer management and troubleshooting graphics performance issues in embedded systems.
- Understanding of windowing framework, OpenGL framework for the instrument cluster HMI development using industry standard frameworks like Altia and Kanzi.
- Understanding of GHS multi compiler and AUTOSAR, CAN configurator tools
- Working experience on micro controllers and SOCs.
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in developing of software requirements.
- Leads and/or participates in meetings between client, suppliers, and client’s customers for design reviews and to track project status and communicates with team and management regarding development activities, project schedule, cost, issues, and risks.
- Coordinates software development activities with other software teams and collaborates with local engineering teams to analyze requirements, designs and maintains instrument cluster software for cockpit domain controller projects with on-time and high-quality deliverables to multiple customers.
- Works with global software development teams to develop new features, debug defects and write test cases for unit testing.
- Works with instrument cluster operating system suppliers to analyze requirements and develop interfaces to other modules and evaluates new software releases from suppliers to ensure it meets the acceptance criteria.
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and methods for the purpose of recommending changes that will benefit current and future customer programs.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Assures best practices and design patterns are used consistently and appropriately and provides technical guidance to project engineers.
- Manages external companies and resources that may be contracted to provide software design and development services.
- Manages tasks, equipment, and tools within budget constraints of given projects and supports project leads in monthly budget forecasting updates.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.