Our direct client is looking for .Net Software Engineer
full-time direct hire based out of Cypress, CA 90630
Remote to start, However Candidates must be able to work onsite (once COVID restrictions are removed).
- Location: Cypress, CA (temporarily remote due to Covid19. All candidates will be expected to report to Cypress day1 once restriction is lifted. As of today, no set plans to reopen this year.)
- Permanent fulltime
- No out of state candidates. Local candidates only for now
The Software Engineer II will be an integral member of the technical team and will assist with developing scalable technical solutions. The individual is responsible for supporting the deployment, testing, operations, and maintenance of new and existing developments in the technical environment. The Software Engineer II role will be required to contribute to the technical design, development tasks, estimates, and execution to completion. The Software Engineer II must also ensure that developed code meets the technical and functional specifications through unit testing and validation. In addition, the Software Engineer II will identify, cleanse and transform data to enable timely and data-driven decision making.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, management of information science, or equivalent work experience in a related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in developing computer software required
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming required
- ASP.NET, C# skills required
- Deep understanding of Transact SQL preferred
- Experience with large-scale web/database applications in a leadership role preferred
- Understand and apply design and modeling concepts at the system level
- Proficient in use of Visual Studio 2017/2019 required
- Understanding of SOA and n-tier application architectures required
- Experience building Services (API) using .NET preferred
- Experience using Report Generation tools such as SSRS, etc. preferred
- Understanding of the latest standards in web development, HTML5 & CSS3 preferred
- Prior experience developing applications using a waterfall or agile methodology preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including customers, peers, business stakeholders, and management
- Detail oriented with excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Technical Design- Able to identify, analyze, specify, design, and translate functional design to technical design. Create and document technical designs for medium to high complexity solutions that may include integration with external systems.
Application Development - Able to write, test, debug, and maintain applications for end-user adoption, productivity improvement and efficiency.
Unit Testing and Validation - Ensures developed code meets the technical and functional specifications.
Provide Accurate Project Effort Estimates - Ability to quantify and meet individual and project phase level efforts.
10 % Travel – as needed
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Pursuant to the Fair Chance for Hiring Initiative Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.