Our direct end client is looking for Senior Front End React Developer - 100% Remote for Direct Hire
. Find the below job description and share your updated resume and best time to discuss. You can reach me at s
firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 880-3823.
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / Direct Hire
Position: Senior Front End React Developer
Location: 100% Fully Remote !!
Salary: $ Market Range
- At least 5+ years of React experience is a must for this position. The react experience has to be specifically on working on web applications or GUI's.
- Using react to develop websites is not what they are looking for.
- API not important but working with asynchronous code would be very helpful.
- Write clean, well-tested front end code on an ongoing basis
- Perform code reviews, making use of best practices and accepted standards
- Design and implement new features and codebase refactors
- Triage and address customer issues
- Deploy code frequently into production
- Effectively communicate within and outside the team.
- Work on an agile team to deliver high quality software on time, providing progress updates and reporting any issues or technical difficulties.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of React and ecosystem skills including Babel and ES6
- Strong proficiency in web technologies - CSS, JS, HTML, DOM, APIs, etc
- Experience working with APIs and asynchronous code
- Understanding of relational databases
- Ability to write server-side code in Node.js
- Enjoys coding and solving challenging and complex technical problems.
- Must have strong testing, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Good written/verbal communication skills and excellent collaboration skills.
- Proactive, independent problem solver; addresses complex challenges with both focus and curiosity.
- Exposure to machine learning applications
- Experience with Graph QL APIs
- Strong skills in server-side REST API development in node.js or other frameworks.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.