Atrilogy’s direct Banking client based in Los Angeles, CA is seeking a 100% Remote Full Time- Cloud Infrastructure Architect focused on Azure Cloud expertise.
Pacific Working Hours Schedule
The Cloud Architect is responsible for the design and delivery of infrastructure projects. This Individual must possess in-depth knowledge of infrastructure platforms applied towards strategic planning, innovation, solution architecture, and system integration. The Cloud Architect is considered to be a technical expert providing guidance and reusable patterns for core infrastructure services, re-factoring, or re-architecting application workloads to be cloud-ready, and properly leveraging PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS solutions offered by cloud service providers. The individual also ensures the delivery of infrastructure throughout the lifecycle of the project in partnership with engineering teams and project stakeholders.
- Deliver secure, robust, reusable, repeatable patterns that support a DevSecOps model, promoting increasing maturity in our adoption of evolving cloud models and capabilities.
- Provide technical consultation to application teams migrating to public cloud-based on joint assessment of existing application technology and deployment model.
- Enable application teams to efficiently migrate their workloads to a third-party public cloud, while taking advantage of cloud-native technologies and PaaS capabilities.
- Contribute to the creation of and adherence to the best practices of design and standards. Create and document reusable components necessary for efficient and scalable application migration to public cloud.
- Develop and document architecture patterns and best practices to address data protection and security needs.
- Create viable solutions that align with the business needs while meeting company goals and objectives.
- Create proof-of-concept solutions using native cloud provider technologies and demonstrate capabilities to application teams.
- Define, analyze, and plan all aspects of infrastructure technology including, but not limited to the network, server, storage, database, and application levels.
- Responsible and accountable for delivery of quality infrastructure and associated documentation related to the bank's financial products, services, and processes.
- Liaison between external systems integrators, engineering teams, application teams, as well as internal project and product managers.
- Partner with the Information Security and Enterprise Architecture teams to ensure patterns and best practices meet the standards.
- Keep abreast with market and third-party cloud provider services to design the best solution for the customer.
NEEDED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in an infrastructure systems engineering or similar technical role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience implementing private/public and/or hybrid cloud solutions.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience with cloud networking (i.e., VNET, Private Link, Peering, etc.), IAM, IaaS, PaaS, Storage, Container technology, etc.
- Minimum 5 years working in an enterprise-level environment designing, building server, storage & network solutions in a virtualized environment.
- Advanced understanding of hybrid and full cloud infrastructure technologies (Preferably Azure - IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions)
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud-based solutions that leverages cloud best practices for availability and disaster recovery.
- Experience working with open-source services.
- Expertise and proficiency in network and security implementation best practices using cloud-native offerings to include Azure Application Gateways (AGs) and Network Security Groups (NSGs), Azure Key Vault (AKV) or AWS equivalent
- Migration experience moving applications from on-premise to cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of Cloud (IaaS, PaaS) storage as well as VM local and block storage options
- Private network connectivity implementation experience including (Azure Express Route, or AWS Direct Connect)
- Solid working knowledge of virtualization, storage, and networking technologies and concepts
- Solid understanding of various serverless technologies and container-based platforms including Azure Functions, Kubernetes and Docker Broad and deep experience with Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Familiar with benefits of CI/CD and Infrastructure as Code as well as tooling such as Helm, Terraform, ARM Templates, etc.
- Effective listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage vendor relationships and collaborate with internal technical and business-oriented teams.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (preferred), Azure Solutions Architect (certification is plus)
- Knowledge of TOGAF or other architecture frameworks (certification is plus)
- Experience with Agile, Agile Release Trains or strong aptitude to work in agile environment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.