Atrilogy Solutions Group’s direct client is searching for .Net Developer ( 100% Remote)
to join their team in Allen, TX
Position : .Net Developer ( 100% Remote)
Location : Allen, TX 75013
Duration : 8+ months
Client is looking for a talented Software Developer to help build and maintain our cutting-edge web application which allows marketers to fine-tune their campaigns and leverage Client’s data to better target their customers. The ideal candidate should be well rounded, self-motivated, experienced with multiple technologies and frameworks and enjoy fast-paced development cycles.
- 4+ years of experience in application support, requirement analysis, and design and development of software.
- .Net Core
- AWS or Azure (Anyone of them)
- Designing technical specifications, developing and maintaining web and middle tier applications, investigating and troubleshooting processes.
- Analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for projects and enhancement requests.
- Collaborating with various team members to design and develop batch and web applications.
- Documenting product functionality, supporting QA and deployment activities, troubleshooting production defects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in application support, requirement analysis, and design and development of software.
- Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture and APIs
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Framework and .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, API technologies.
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
- In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
- Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships and comfortable in a team leadership capacity
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with demonstrated detail orientation
- Attention to quality and detail
- Experience with B2C & B2B high volume batch systems and high traffic websites
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with source control systems, such as Git
- Experience with Typescript
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.