Our client is seeking a qualified Business Analyst to join their team for a direct-hire/ permanent opportunity that can sit 100% REMOTE.
Role: IT Business Analyst
Location: 100% Remote - company HQ is in Tempe, AZ
Duration: Direct Hire (FTE)
Must pass a background/ drug screen
As IT Business Analyst, you will focus on enabling “Business” value through IT solutions. On a daily basis, you will be responsible for eliciting requirements on updates and enhancements to applications, but the role is so much more than requirements writing. From API integrations, database structures and page layouts to built-from-scratch business applications, you will be an expert at digging in and understanding how systems work together. In business meetings, you will be the technical voice who can speak to the system's impact. In discussions with developers, you will be the voice of the business advocating for your customer. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who can see the big picture/ true business objective of the company, and translate that into specific requirements for your team to make the goal a reality. The IT Business Analyst will play an integral, collaborative role in feature development, from business ask through user acceptance testing and deployment.
- Work with Product Owners and end-users to develop thorough requirements
- Create concise and relevant project artifacts and build reports that tell a story
- Work as a member of cross-functional teams to help design solutions
- Develop user stories centered on the business value
- Work with a team of developers to ensure requirements are met and provide insight during development
- Partner with QA on test plans/cases, perform UAT
- Communicate with all levels of the organization (end users – sr. executive level)
- Function as a subject matter, process, and operational expert for supported Product Line
- Assist in troubleshooting complex systems issues
Organization and time management skills in spades. You’ll be handling multiple projects and deadlines that will require you to prioritize, re-prioritize, and then… re-prioritize again.
Expert in relationships! You’ve probably taken multiple personality assessments, know what Emotional Intelligence is, and pride yourself on your ability to build relationships based on mutual trust and respect.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills - the ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma, and competence for a wide variety of audiences.
Detail-oriented. Okay we know it’s on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in IT Business/ Solutions Analysis, preferably working in an Agile environment
- Experienced liaison capable of effectively bringing stakeholders together and, more importantly, getting them to agree
- Hands on experience working with IT systems or out-of-the-box software implementations used company-wide by numerous users
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - proven success collaborating with business & technology partners
- Experience creating workflows, brainstorming use cases, and coming up with clear, concise user stories
- Strong analytical skills/ proficiency organizing and reviewing tables of data or end-user flows
- Highly motivated self-starter with expert problem-solving abilities who doesn’t need to be micromanaged
- Ability to think with a business owner mindset and consistently anticipate business needs
- Technical experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project)
**PREFERRED SKILLS** (Nice to Have): Experience working in or using any of the following applications: Microsoft SQL, Tableau, Google Analytics, Application Insights, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), InVision, Balsamiq or any other wireframe tools
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. #MEB