Atrilogy's direct client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk
to join their team for a 3-6+ month contract
. 100% REMOTE
Looking for AP candidates who are knowledge in vendor setup, W9, and payment processing.
MUST HAVE Cloudsuite Financials experience!
The AP Clerk will be responsible for:
- Accounts Payable data entry using CloudSuite Financials
- Scan and email processed vouchers
- Distribution of invoices to various subsidiaries and divisions responsible for payment
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to payment inquires in a timely manner
The Accounts Payable Supervisor coordinates accounts payable activities of processing and payment of invoices.
- Provides day-to-day oversight of the accounts payable operations.
- Provides leadership, guidance, counseling and continuing education to staff. Select, develop, coach, mentor, and assess performance of staff.
- Partners with finance leadership in maintaining and producing management reports.
- In collaboration with senior leadership, design, develop and implement focused accounts payable strategies for continued growth of the accounting system. Actively participate in the budget and goal setting process.
- Directs preparation of government taxable income reports.
- Interprets company policies and government regulations affecting accounts payable responsibilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Associate's Degree or 2 years equivalent experience in lieu of Associate's’ Degree.
- Experience: 2 years accounting or related experience.
- Licenses/Certifications: None STATEMENT OF OTHER DUTIES:
This document describes the major duties, responsibilities and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that incumbents may be asked to perform job-related duties beyond those explicitly described.
All employees are required to familiarize themselves and continually comply with all federal and state health care laws, regulations and rules (including Medicare and Medicaid billing requirements which are applicable to the employee's job duties). Any employee who becomes aware of possible noncompliance with applicable laws is required to promptly report such possible noncompliance to his or her immediate manager or Compliance Hot Line. No adverse action or any form of retaliation shall be taken by the Hospitals against any employee because of that person's good faith report of possible noncompliance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.