Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a PHP Developer for a 12-month contract which is 100% remote/ WFH. W2 only please!
Job Role: Full Stack PHP Developer
Location: 100% Remote/ WFH
Duration: 12+ months contract
The Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, is responsible for designing, developing, building, testing and deploying web tier applications.
- Able to work independently and offer insights and analysis on existing codebase.
- Performance considerations are second nature
- Works effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
- Participates in the estimates for projects based on interface wireframes/desired functionality
- Researches emerging topics related to assigned tasks
- Participates in all pertinent project meetings
- Provides appropriate research to support business and information technology groups within the organization
- Advises on options, impact on other business processes, and system priorities
- Prioritizes assigned tasks and keeps manager up to date on status and roadblocks
Skill Set Profile
- 5+ years OO and MVC software/web/API dev experience required
- Service oriented design
- Expertise in modern PHP frameworks: Symfony or Laravel
- 3+ years’ experience with front-end development
- 2+ years’ experience with React/Redux
- BONUS: React Hooks
- Use of Git SCM command line and tools required
- Knowledge and use of modern common PHP unit testing preferred. PHPSpec testing is a plus
- Experience with test frameworks a plus, especially: PHPUnit, PhpSpec, Behat
- Behavior driven development experience plus
- Test-driven development a plus
- Strong knowledge of software development and project management methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Recognize and acknowledge the value of other's contributions
- Recognizes other’s emotions and responds with empathy
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
Education & Experience:
- Positive, active member of a team, who can express opinions in a constructive manner. Networks with senior members in their area of expertise.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
- May require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Typically requires 5-7 years related experience.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.