Atrilogy's direct is seeking a Python/Java Developer
on a 6-month contract-to-hire basis
. W2 only please!
100% Remote Role
- Creates, enhances, evaluates and maintains software applications by performing the full range of more complex programming duties. Designs, codes, debugs, tests, documents and implements programs in approved languages. Develops own methods when creating, modifying and repairing more complex program changes.
- Researches, designs and develops product software interfaces by applying software design theories. Designs, architects, installs, configures and maintains system software infrastructure components.
- Develops and implements proactive monitoring of critical business services to ensure availability. Integrates monitoring principles into the IT systems development life cycle project work.
- Delivers system enhancements by planning and recommending innovative technologies. Develops and implements cost effective approaches and/or automation solutions that lower operating costs and support IT strategy.
- Meets business needs by translating user requirements into solutions and by monitoring industry trends. Researches, produces and implements standards documents. Outlines and implements all system configuration, tuning and upgrades.
- Contributes to team effort by participating in IT projects and coordinating with other IT teams. Develops, maintains and communicates troubleshooting and recovery procedures and provides support as needed. May coordinate project team activities and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs. May provide work direction to or mentor less experienced team members.
- Interfaces with vendors to resolve issues.
- Maintains technical currency by reviewing trade publications, researching technical documentation and pursuing training relevant to Company operating environments. Maintains working understanding of client business functions.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Minimum 6 years related experience in functional area
- Requires fully competent knowledge of Python Web Services.
- Requires experience with Amazon Web Services
- Nice to have experience with Angular
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
May require any combination of the following skills.
- Python Restful Web Services
- Java Persistence APA (JPA)
- Concurrent programming
- Angular 8+
- Amazon Web Services Certifications
- HTML 5
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.