Our direct client in Kenilworth, NJ is looking for an expert level Power BI Developer
for a 6 month + contract role.
Partial ONSITE ROLE - about 2 - 3 days week onsite
MUST have Power BI Samples
- Local candidates only
- Role: Power BI Developer
- Work Location: Kenilworth, NJ
The Ideal candidates will work with the client to understand reporting and visualization needs, provide accurate time estimates and design and develop any and all reports/dashboards that the client requires.
- Extensive experience utilizing MS Power BI in an Agile environment
- Min 3 + years of MS Power BI
- Experience developing MS Power BI/Tableau reports for sales, financial and analytic accounting reports.
- Any and all experience with MS Dynamics 365 / (D365) will be considered a major plus
- Great communication skills with proven experience working with business stakeholders
Power BI Sample will be required to be submitted with resume to the client.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.