Atrilogy’s direct client in Los Angeles, CA
has an immediate need for a Product Manager, Mobile
on a long-term contract
basis, to focus on product development of their platform used in its suite of mobile applications. This role is 100% Remote
, however local candidates preferred.
The Product Manager, Mobile (PMM) will be a key member of a Product Management team, contributing to the strategy, implementation, and maintenance of a robust mobile app platform that over 100 of our TV stations use to publish their journalistic reporting. This platform will also power our growing suite of OTT apps. The position requires extensive experience and passion for mobile application products, technologies, usability, and monetization, and a curiosity and excitement about how the field is evolving.
Reporting to the Director of Product, the PMM will work closely with Product team leaders and other stakeholders to help define, set, and implement strategic and operational mobile app priorities. Stellar communication and project management skills are vital, with the ability to weave together strategy, insights, and priorities into a structured and organized storyline for the benefit of all levels of management and stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day Product Management operations of mobile-app-related workstreams, working with the Director and VP of Product to uphold the roadmap and deliver on timelines
- Requirements gathering
- Feature Definition (User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc.)
- Conducting user acceptance testing
- Creating detailed product artifacts such as PRDs and training documentation.
- Intake, triage, and follow-through on stakeholder bug/feature reports via systems like Zendesk
- Interview and mediate stakeholders who may have competing business needs, and propose solutions that meet the highest-priority themes
- Distill diverse requests into clearly written, actionable product requirements that can be prioritized within an Agile software development environment
- Interface closely with the Program Management and Engineering teams in determining scope and timelines of efforts, communicating this to the wider team
- Craft communications and proposals for stakeholders, demonstrating strategy, strong organizational thought, accuracy, analysis, and concise messaging
- Dwell on analytics, using them to diagnose issues and plan enhancements
- Exhibit comfort in using a variety of reporting and project management tools to communicate and document across the product portfolio including Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Stay up to date on developments in the mobile app space, including technologies, privacy laws, interface best practices, and market competition, proposing enhancements accordingly
- Manage end-to-end mobile rollouts and maintenance
- 4+ years’ experience in digital products, mobile app and/or OTT app development, technologies, platforms, development, operations, and monetization is a must, preferably for a media company
- Mastery of Agile Software Development Product Management methodologies, tools, and practices (gathering and writing requirements, user acceptance testing, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and collaborate and manage projects within a large geographically diverse company
- Ideal candidates will have a solid media/publishing business acumen, be motivated and passionate, and operate effectively in independent and team-collaboration settings alike
- Experience working with customized CMS technology like WordPress, Drupal, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making based off quantitative and qualitative research
- Bachelor's degree required
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.