Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a QA Analyst
to join their team 100% remotely
. This is a full-time, direct-hire role. Must work in AZ time zone.
The Quality Assurance Analyst participates in testing online applications released into the production environment meets business requirements as well as basic quality assurance standards. They contribute and improve process across teams.
- Collaborates with Business Analyst to ensure comprehensive requirements-based testing is achieved
- Complies with software development life cycle standards as it applies to Agile and Kanban methodologies
- Participates in the development of additional processes related to quality
- Performs regression testing
- Prioritizes test execution based on risk, priority, and acceptance criteria
- Responsible for developing test cases based on acceptance criteria identified
- Provides estimates for creation and execution of test cases
- Responsible for execution of manual testing using risk-based testing principles to minimize risk and provide the most benefit
- Participates in User Acceptance Testing on assigned Scrum team
- Responsible for the quality and accuracy of each test case and defect
- Work as part of the Quality Assurance and learning technology teams to ensure products delivered meet customer requirements and expectations as outlined in User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Participates in audit standards discussions and provide feedback to Quality Assurance team
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or IT discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Requires 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience
- Prefer 2+ years’ experience as Quality Assurance Analyst
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrated use of personal computer software applications including Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Comply with Agile, Kanban, and other software development lifecycle practices and standards
- Excellent communication skills, via written, verbal and presentation methods
- Ability to collaborate in a non-confrontational manner
- Able to contribute and adhere to process
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential
- Ability to maintain professional image and work environment
- Ability to work under both close and minimal direction from management
- Ability to organize, plan, prioritize and follow through on work
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to turn requirements into executable test cases
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to instill trust in team
- Working knowledge of manual testing processes and practices
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.