Our premier direct end client is looking for Software Engineer II - (Mid-Level -.Net, C#, API ,SQL), Full Time / C2H - Temporary Remote !!. Find the below job description, share your updated resume, and best time to discuss.
Duration: Full Time / C2H
Position: Software Engineer II
Location: New Hyde Park, NY - Temporary work from home role but will ultimately work in the North Hills, NY office
Rates: $ Market Rate
Type: only on W2 Basis All Inclusive
Top 5 Must Haves Skills:
- API development,
- Oracle/SQL Server
- DO ONLY APPLY if you HAVE ALL the required skills and effectively communicate your experience based on the skills and how you worked with them on a day-to-day basis!
- The Software Engineer II will have the responsibility of developing a large and complex international web/mobile application used within the automotive industry.
- This self-starter will be responsible for bringing websites and apps to life.
- They will take the vision from designers and execute on that using the modern technologies (Bootstrap, Angular, Typescript, Node, Java, Spring Boot, Groovy, Grails, AWS, Microservices).
- Working under experienced technical architects and leads, this is an opportunity to join an exceptional team and work in a start-up environment on projects that will be used by both end consumers and employees of the largest automobile manufacturers around the world.
- Develop and deliver a wide range of high profile, accessible and standards-compliant web and mobile projects
- Work with colleagues and technical resources to define technical solutions that meet business requirements using agreed tools and technologies
- Develop solutions in-line with in-house standards and practices
- Carry out unit testing during the code development
- Contribute to the on-going development of best practices, identification of suitable new tools and system and service improvements
- Consistently exhibits a positive attitude and desire to help the team to succeed.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.