Atrilogy's direct client in Littleton, CO is seeking a Senior Manager of Network Engineering on a Full-time/ Direct hire basis.
Senior Manager of Network Engineering over network automation design to guide the planning, architecture and design of automation for network routers, switches and security devices across the nationwide environment supporting the buildout of our new 5G wireless infrastructure.
The successful candidate will manage a team accountable for automation architecture and design of network devices in a large-scale service provider network. Network automation architecture and design will include the processes, scripts and other mechanisms used to manage network devices in an orchestrated, automated, zero-touch fashion including integration with higher-level end-to-end automation tools.
This role is a key, strategic part of our business, and presents an opportunity to implement and optimize the latest networking solutions. In this role, you will:
Skills and experience
- Develop and maintain a multi-year strategic infrastructure plan to include a long-term vision, technology roadmaps, goals and objectives.
- Create and maintain network architecture while designing and developing network node configurations.
- Support validation, deployment, optimization and operations of network nodes.
- Manage capital budget, commercial contracts and hardware/software purchase orders.
- Guide the testing and validation of new IP services, feature enhancements and software bug fixes.
- Provide advanced technical leadership for complex project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical network devices and services as well as strategic upgrades to the network.
Ideal Senior Manager of Network Engineering candidates have:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/computer engineering preferred, or ten or more years of professional experience in large enterprise or carrier space
- Professional networking certifications a plus – CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/JNCIE or equivalent
- Public cloud certifications a plus – advanced networking, cloud network engineer, or equivalent
Successful Senior Manager of Network Engineering candidates have extensive knowledge in:
- Service provider IP routing
- Integration with public cloud providers
- Network deployment and operations automation
- Network timing and synchronization
- Software defined networking
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.