Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Manager, Information Systems to work 100% Remote on a Full-time/Direct Hire basis. Resource can sit anywhere within the USA.
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
Directs, manages and coordinates resources to meet data processing and/or systems objectives, including design, installation, on-going maintenance, enhancements and account management activities for the Payments Group.
Directly and through subordinates, manages projects and directs staff in providing maximum services in terms of quality and quantity within the specified budget and applications and product evaluations to improve the profitability and efficiency of the colleague group.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
- Directs, manages and maintains data processing and/or systems and ensures the quality of work performed and accuracy of output; manages systems projects to meet target date, quality and budget objectives.
- Directs account management efforts ensuring maintenance of appropriate service levels in support of business assistance objectives and profit goals for assigned systems.
- Oversees the completion of all assigned systems efforts within established target dates and budget ensuring quality of work performed, maintainability of systems developed or installed, and overall knowledge of the business functionality of the system.
- Manages the collection of system requirements, techniques and controls of affected functional departments in order to determine problem areas and to provide operationally efficient and cost-effective alternatives or solutions.
- Guides and manages staff group; answers staff questions; provides project management direction and scheduling to meet established project goals.
- Implements IS project methodology guidelines and standards and manages the process to ensure project success.
- Conducts special projects as requested by senior management; monitors projects for adherence to Bank security and quality standards and management objectives; presents project status reports to senior management.
- Participates in the development of Information Systems strategic direction and coordinates across business and technical teams to ensure all bank projects meet strategic objectives.
- Coordinates systems activities with other IS managers.
- Participates in vendor evaluations, recommends and reviews functional and overall system design, and technical planning to improve systems productivity and efficiency.
- Plans, develops, establishes and control assigned organization and budget functions.
- Takes ownership of department invoices; verifies for accuracy and approves.
- Participates in defining terms for contract negotiations and service agreements.
- Represents the company by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to ensure that processes are integrated to support expected customer service levels.
- Facilitates the creation of a team environment by providing strong mentoring skills and interdepartmental communications.
- Recommends hires, transfers, terminations, salary adjustments, performance standards and reviews.
- Approves employee daily time records, work assignments, vacations, sick pay, etc.
- Complies fully with all Bank Operational and Credit policies and procedures as well as all regulatory requirements (e.g., Bank Secrecy Act, Know Your Client, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Practices, Code of Conduct, etc.).
- Completes all required training.
- Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products the bank provides, the services the bank delivers, the processes employed and the incentives with which colleagues are awarded.
Skills and Knowledge
- H.S. Diploma Minimum 5 years management experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Services/Technology
- Payments processing with wires, real-time payments or ACH experience
- Linux and/or Unix and/or Window Oracle and/or Postgres and/or SQL Server highly desired.
- Excellent knowledge of data processing technology, especially in banking and financial systems.
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of functions in assigned department.
- Thorough knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- Excellent analytical, project management, tactical planning and managerial skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.