Our premier financial asset management client
is seeking a Senior Full-stack .NET Developer
for a Full-Time/Direct-hire
role. Can work 100% Remote
! Team is in Rochdale, NY. Prefer candidates local to New York or Los Angeles, CA.
- Full stack Developer working on transformation projects:
- Opportunity to learn
- Client is building cutting edge wealth management platforms
- Journey has been 3 years and working on new products
- Lots of new from scratch development, all new stuff being developed in the cloud and always looking for opps to move existing applications to the cloud.
- 5 or 6 scrum team (8 resources per team)
- 5 MUSTS: API, Angular or Client-side framework, Automated testing, SQL
- 100% remote but would take a preference to Los Angeles CA or New York location
- 8-10 years of experience
- .NET core (plus), SQL, XUnit, Cloud
- Cloud is a PLUS (using Azure but open)
- Angular, React, or other but prefer Angular
- Automated Unit testing exposure is a must
- Must have Agile scrum experience
- Jira or Confluence experience
- Good understanding of DevOps (Azure DevOps would be a huge plus)
What is the opportunity?
This position is responsible for developing applications at all layers: front end, middle tier, and the back end. The core focus for the position will be on implementing software for the digital wealth management platform with an emphasis on UI/front end development.
What will you do?
Middle tier development: API Design and development, RESTful services and applications
Database development: Relational (SQL scripts, Stored procedures) as well as NoSQL Rapid prototyping and knowing when to evolve prototypes to a production-ready state
Participating in regular code reviews and software planning/retrospectives
Ability to advise and consult on best practices
What do you need to succeed?
5 years of experience in Web Design, Mobile and Front-End
Skills and Knowledge
Full stack development, with emphasis on front end development.
Experience with C#, and solid working knowledge of SQL (SQL Server environment)
Version control experience Possess a strong design aesthetic is a plus, (extra points for an online portfolio)
Experience with UI style guides and/or component libraries Experience working in an Agile development environment
Understands security pitfalls in web applications
Made significant technological decisions and stuck around to deal with the consequences
Worked in an environment with fast iteration cycles, ideally with continuous integration
Able to contribute to team growth and process improvement
Experience with UI and UX design & Mobile dev experience DevOps experience
Experience with containers Cloud development experience - Microsoft Azure Adobe AEM
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.