Atrilogy's direct client in Phoenix, AZ
is seeking a SysOps Administrator
on a 6-month contract-to-hire basis. W2 only please!
Scheduling: The SysOps Administrator will work an 8-hour shift starting at 7:00 PM, Tuesday through Saturday.
Remote Work: 50% of the time.
Essential Job Results
- Provides technical support by applying broad understanding of computer systems products and services.
- Maintains information technology service, functionality and user satisfaction by answering questions, trouble shooting and resolving more complex problems.
- Provides technical support by applying broad understanding of systems products and services in one of the following areas: help desk, internet, PC/desktop systems, web, or computer operations.
- Supports business operations by providing technical support and delivering reliable high-performance applications and technical services. Monitors and controls systems, applications or equipment.
- Resolves complex issues regarding operations, including installations, setups, error messages, on-line transactions, system status or downtime procedures.
- Coordinates with specialists and/or users to determine requirements.
- Ensures user satisfaction by diagnosing and quickly resolving issues.
- Takes the necessary steps to recognize, research, isolate and resolve complex technical problems.
- Escalates problems, requiring additional repairs, training or follow-up to appropriate technical, professional or service personnel.
- Maintains service and proper systems functionality by interacting with network services, software systems engineering, applications development or other information systems contacts to identify and resolve problems.
- Recommends systems or production environment modifications as appropriate.
- Dispatches calls as necessary for system, product or hardware maintenance.
- Coordinate system outage response by escalating problem resolution and notifying management and users as appropriate.
- Provides accurate documentation of issues and activity by maintaining a trouble shooting tracking log.
- Protects the Company by handling business sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality.
- Minimum 3 years of SysOps Administration experience.
- Linux Admin skills
- Windows Admin skills
- Understanding of cloud tech and virtualization preferred AWS.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Data Processing or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May require, A+, Net+, two Microsoft (MCP), CCNA, MCSE/MCSA or other certifications.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- May require advanced proficiency in a particular application or applications.
- May require technical skills in any combination of the following areas: Networks transmitting Voice/Data/Fax and LAN/WAN communications, TCP/IP or VSAT; SCAT, LYNX, Peoplesoft, CPM, Goldmine; A+, Net+.
- May require working knowledge of telecommunications, PC, mainframe or other information systems equipment.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.