Atrilogy’s direct client is seeking a versatile Senior Program Manager with M&A Integration experience to join their team and play a key role in the successful growth of the company.
This is a full-time, direct-hire role, 100% REMOTE!
As a Senior Program Manager (Transformation) your expertise will be leveraged to collaborate with internal cross functional team leaders and the acquired company to develop and implement integration plans that deliver to our strategic objectives. Given the multi-dimensional nature of M&A transactions, we are seeking a strong results-oriented team member with effective communication, problem-solving, and cross functional experience. The position will also participate large organizational initiatives as needed for other Enterprise Programs.
- Manage planning, execution, integration, and organizational restructuring activities related to M&A initiatives
- Oversees initiatives with regular check-ins with initiative owners. Serve as a thought-partner to guide outcomes and/or resolve issues and capture opportunities. Manages and accounts for interdependencies and escalate issues as required
- Provide governance in merger integration activities across planning and deployment, finance and risk management, operations transformation, systems integration, and program development
- Develop a streamlined integration roadmap tailored to various deal structures
- Works with FP&A to validate assumptions and ensure accurate synergy and one-time cost tracking
- Builds toolkits and playbooks using sound methodologies for Initiative activities; suggest changes and improvements to processes proactively
- Create consolidated program milestones, interdependencies, and communication plans
- Lead meetings with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays, and critical path analysis
- Define Initiative plans, activities, and contingency plans, manage risks; identify and solve cross-functional integration issues
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigations to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items
- Define and monitor key project metrics and prepares status reports and dashboards to keep stakeholders informed
- Establish/maintain a high-performance team of professional, motivated and engaged staff utilizing effective training, performance management and career-development activities while leading them to achieve established business results and performance metrics
- Recognizes and rewards employee contributions and achievements
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or other related field required degree required
- Consulting experience in a Big Four or other transaction advisory firm highly desired
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience in program managing large-scale initiatives including but not limited to mergers and acquisitions, organizational change, operational restructuring, business process redesign, systems implementations /conversions, enterprise risk, and operational excellence
- PMP or equivalent Project Management certification preferred
- Ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and then plan and execute solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing ambiguity and driving solutions and results
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines and adapt smoothly to rapidly shifting work priorities and schedules.
- Competent in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Innovative, agile learner with a desire for continual process improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adept at applying disparate elements of information to understand complex problems
- Organization and attention to detail skills.
- Perform work independently with little or no direct supervision
- Demonstrates flexibility and ability to proactively seek new solutions; seek new opportunities for optimized team and platform performance
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), MS Project, and Teams strongly preferred
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.