Our end client is looking for an expert Sr. Scrum Master for a Full Time Direct Hire role in Austin TX.
Must have at least 7 years Scrum Master
- This role will most likely be 100% remote!
- Automotive experience a HUGE plus!!!
- Client is based out of Austin, TX
- The ideal candidate should be based in or around Austin TX area.
- Mastery of the Scrum Master role
- Mastery of Agile/Lean concepts
- Working knowledge of Rally or other related tools like TFS, Jira.
- Willing to working with teams in the EST time zone
- Experience with the SAFE framework
What we look for:
- 5+ years of direct experience in the scrum master role, during which time you successfully drove continuously improved team performance with software development teams using Scrum or Kanban
- 5+ years of direct experience in the scrum master role working with teams using Agile Engineering practices (Automated Testing, TDD, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, BDD, Pairing, Mobbing, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Psychology (with work experience in IT organizations) or equivalent work experience.
- Mastery of the SDLC, demonstrated by expertise in the various phases of work associated with software development
- Mastery of the Agile framework demonstrated by expertise on how to achieve the positive outcomes associated with Agile
- Advanced skills in writing queries and ability to interpret data (strong Excel or Tableau skills are a plus)
- Demonstrated success resolving inter-team / intra-team conflict and building relationships in a complex team environment
- Mastery of industry-standard information radiators (preferably Rally; but experience with JIRA, TFS, or another standard radiator will be considered)
- Facilitate the pragmatic use of Agile ceremonies that consistently produce the benefits intended by the agile framework and enable the organization to deliver products incrementally using inspect and adapt cycles.
- Drive high performance and collaboration in teams that themselves accountable and interact constructively within the team and outside of the team with all members of the organization
- Own the use of an accurate, complete, readable, single source for artifacts and workflow information that the organization needs in order to engage in continuous planning, observe/monitor work in progress, and quantify the inspect and adapt cycle at the scrum team level.
- Coach the team on writing user stories that ultimately enable scrum team focus and prioritization
- Facilitate the identification of delivery focused solutions to address true root cause of issues
- Own full alignment across dependent teams within a release train; manage risks and dependencies such that all parties are aligned with delivery strategy and sequence. Drive over-communication as necessary to ensure a shared understanding of dependencies.
- Proactively identify, manage and communicate impediments to expedite resolution.
- Drive scrum team accountability for ensuring the sprint commitment is less than / very close to the average velocity over the last five sprints, maximizing the likelihood of delivery on sprint commitments
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.