Atrilogy's direct client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager
for a 6–12-month contract
(strong possibility of extension or going perm) in Las Vegas, NV
The Project Manager is a hands-on position requiring experience and expertise managing: The initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- Design, develop, update, and manage the project plan utilizing the appropriate tools (e.g., MSP, Clarity, etc.).
- Establish the project baseline, metrics, and parameters.
- Develop and manage the Critical Path for successful project delivery.
- Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage the constraints of the project including but not limited to cost, scope, schedule, and quality.
- Manage project schedule and delivery.
- Establish and conduct weekly/monthly status meetings, and other meetings as needed, requested.
- Identify, record, and manage project risks and issues.
- Routinely communicate project results to the Program Manager, Business, and IT Partners.
- Prepare presentations as required and requested.
- Investigate project developments, validate assumptions and upcoming deliverables, and resolve conflicts.
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects by applying project management best practices and understanding the objectives and key risks of the business and IT.
- Able to communicate clearly, effectively, on time, and to the correct audience.
- Ensure clarity of project roles and responsibilities with and to the project team.
- Able to effectively manage the project lifecycle from inception to close.
- Ensure project funding aligns with approved budgets in system of record.
- Calculate and forecast project cost(s).
- Validate/adjust monthly financial transactions.
- Accrue for goods and services received, not yet invoiced.
- Monthly, report financial health of the project(s).
- Complete project change requests to manage large variances.
- Work with SME to determine the appropriate hardware and software needs.
- Acquire quotes as needed for hardware and software purchasing.
- Procure hardware and software using Ariba P2P.
- Work with Resource Managers to procure external resource(s).
- Create and manage labor SOW’s using Ariba P2P.
- Ensure accuracy of cost type e.g., Capital or Expense for all purchases.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, financial management, computer science, communications, or related field, required.
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience managing increasingly complex projects in a technical environment.
- Deep understanding of project management phases, techniques, and tools.
- Proficient in all MS Office tools.
- Proficient in MS Project 2013.
- Proficient in one or more Project Management Methodologies, (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.)
- Nimble, and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
- Ability to facilitate discussion and drive consensus.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in cross-functional teams.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently toward detailed goals in a complex, matrixed environment with ever-changing demands.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- PMP, Scrum Master, Six Sigma certification a plus.
- Proven leader with the ability to provide mentoring, coaching, and direction setting for project team members and other project managers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Willing to complete tasks under strict time constraints, which may require long, off-hour and weekend work.
- Willing to work on-site, which may include exposure to noise, smoke, and populated areas.
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time.
All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to complete a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc.
magazine as one of the nation’s fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.